Kirby Café (カービィカフェ; stylized as KIRBY CAFÉ) is a real-life official Kirby series-themed café in Japan, which first opened in August 2016. Right now, the Kirby Café is only available in Tokyo, Japan.
Events by Year
needs info about the new events
Kirby Café was first hosted by Sparkle & Co. in three cities during 2016. Besides the café, official shops also opened to sell goods.
- In Tokyo, Kirby Café was hosted from August 26th to October 30th; the official shop from August 3rd to August 23rd.
- In Osaka, Kirby Café and the official shop were hosted from August 5th to September 25th.
- In Nagoya, only the official shop was hosted from August 5th to September 25th.
The 12 acoustic music arrangement tracks used in the café was released as a CD - The Sound of Kirby Café in August 3rd 2016.
After the hiatus in 2017, Kirby Café and its shop reopened in September 27th 2018, now hosted by BENELIC CO.,LTD. This time, the café is only available in Tokyo and for reservations only. A story is also made for the café, so far with 3 chapters.
Period: September 27th 2018 ~ February 17th 2019
The plot involves Chef Kawasaki joining the café.
Period: February 27th 2019 ~ June 2nd 2019
Originally planned to end on February 17th 2019, Kirby Café entered Chapter 2 with the plot of Chef Kawasaki in search of coffee beans. The menu has also been expanded with new dishes.
Period: June 11th 2019 ~ September 2019
Originally planned to end on June 2nd 2019, Kirby Café is confirmed to stay until September 2019 under the title Kirby Café Summer. Time-limited dishes will be introduced on the summer menu.
References in Games
- Waddle Dee's Café Cap - This is part of the working outfit of the Apprentice Chef Waddle Dees.
- King Dedede's Knit Cap - This is part of what he wears as a customer of the café.