|Snow day! Transform into a giant snowball and bowl down foes! Roll them up and crash into a wall for an ice-cold strike!|
— Pause Menu description
Snow Bowl is a Super Ability available in Kirby's Return to Dream Land, obtained by defeating a Super Chilly. By gaining the ability, Kirby gains a hat resembling a soft ice cream cone with a large crystal pattern and a star on the front.
Upon use, Kirby transforms into a large snowball, which can roll around and jump.
By giving the Wiimote a shake, the snowball gains a burst of speed and careens across the stage, instantly defeating any enemy in the way and destroying star-marked terrain and objects.
Once the snowball hits a wall or runs out of steam, or the player presses 1, it bursts, sending the previously-defeated enemies scattering and freezing any others that happen to be nearby.
|Snow Bowl's Moveset|
|Snow Attack||Shake Wii Remote during Snow Bowl|
|Jump||2 during Snow Bowl|
|Snow Crash||Snow Bowl + 1|
or Snow Attack + hit wall
- Snow Bowl and Monster Flame are the only Super Abilities that don't have the normal counterpart's name in them.
- Snow Bowl and Ultra Sword are the only Super Abilities whose names don't have any change in the English localization.
- Snow Bowl is the only Super Ability not used by Magolor Soul. He adds the ice element to his Grand Hammer attack, however.
- An almost identical ability exists in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, known colloquially as Ice-Ice. That ability is a Power Combo of two Ice abilities that similarly turned Kirby into a snowball and rolled him across the stage, catching enemies, then blowing up with them.
- Snow Bowl Hat appears as a Headgear for Ice Kirby in Kirby Battle Royale.
Using Snow Bowl, about to bowl down a row of Waddle Dees.
Names in other languages