|“Watch me, sisters! I’ll do my best!”
She swears on her ❤ to do her best, so she doesn’t lose to her sisters, not in battle and not in artistry! She sets off to prove herself… and hopefully get into a good art school!
— Guest Star Vividria A Colorful ❤ Pause Screen description in Kirby Star Allies
Vividria is a Mid-Boss that debuted in Kirby Star Allies. Her name is a pun on "vivid". She yields the Artist ability when swallowed. Vividria wears a dress and has coarse hair that forms a paintbrush. Her ponytail brush is always covered with paint for art creation. She does not have feet, but is capable of hovering. She looks similar to Elline, though much more compact.
As a Mid-Boss
When Vividria is fought as a Mid-Boss, she attacks with the following moves:
- She swings her ponytail brush as a melee attack, which also splashes paint to increase her attack range. This is similar to Paintra's paintbrush melee attacks.
- She swoops while waving her ponytail.
- She pours paint from her ponytail like raining.
- She creates a stone sculpture, which can be a fist or Susie the "Goddess". Then, she moves the sculpture with telekinesis in an attempt to drop it on Kirby.
- She summons a canvas to draw and materialize various enemies, which can be swallowed to obtain Copy Abilities.
|Enemies from mid-boss Vividria's canvas|
|Parachute bombs (from Kirby: Canvas Curse)||Bomb|
|Sawyer (from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)||Cutter|
|All these enemies can be reflected by Dark Meta Knight's specific moves.|
Like other mid-bosses, Vividria has an extra version in black and red color costume, who has more health and attacks more aggressively than the normal version.
|Vividria's HP as a Mid-Boss|
|Western Outer Wall||2000|
|Extra Planet γ||2520|
|Extra Planet δ||1800||2520|
|Ability Planet||1800 (1st)
|The Ultimate Choice||1350||1890 (Fiery Showdown-Soul Melter)|
3750 (Soul Melter EX)
|Reference: A Star Bullet does 520 damage.|
As a Friend
Vividria can be recruited as a Friend once she is defeated in battle. She is able to utilize Artist Kirby's moveset once recruited, and is subsequently able to participate in Artist's Friend Abilities. However, she cannot use the 'Painbrush' technique. As a Friend helper, she has the same health as Kirby.
- Vividria refers to her 'sisters' in her pause screen caption. It is currently unknown who her sisters are.
- The booklet included with Kirby Star Allies: The Original Soundtrack features early concept art of Vividria, alongside sketches of Drawcia, Paintra, and Claycia. The former two are labelled with the title "姉様", meaning "elder sister", implying they are Vividria's aforementioned sisters. In contrast, Claycia is given the title "さん", a formal title similar to "Mr" or "Mrs", which implies no family connection in her case. It is unknown if this information still applies to the final version.
- Vividria's name is also similar to those of Drawcia, Paintra, and Claycia, all of whom are female and art-themed.
- Several of Vividria's attacks are similar to Paintra's.
- When she gives an ally a piggyback, Vividria's ponytail falls down.
Concept art of Vividria along with other painter-based characters from the Kirby Star Allies: The Original Soundtrack CD set.
Names in other languages
cǎi huì bǐ bǐ tí ān
|Color Paint Vivitia|
|French||Vividia||Similar to Japanese/English name|
|From English name|