Megumi Ohara (大原 萌 Ōhara Megumi, born 1991) is a video game composer at HAL Laboratory. She joined the company in 2015, with her first game being Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, and she frequently collaborates with Shogo Sakai. She has also worked on several supplementary albums for the series, such as The Sound of Kirby Café and The Sound of Kirby Café 2. Ohara is a skilled flautist and has played live flute on many of her songs.
List of Works
- The Sound of Kirby Café (with Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando, and Shogo Sakai)
- Kirby 25th Anniversary Orchestra Concert (with Shogo Sakai; orchestration for "Kirby Ball Medley")
- Kirby Memorial Arrangements (with Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando, and Shogo Sakai)
- The Sound of Kirby Café 2 (with Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando, Yuuta Ogasawara, Shogo Sakai, and Yuki Shimooka)
- Picross 3D: Round 2 (with Hirokazu Ando and Shogo Sakai)
Article on HAL Laboratory's website: "Expressing the game world through sound and music"