From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
|What's happened on WiKirby recently?
- WiKirby is currently running a referendum to decide how to handle upscaled screenshots of video games. The voting period will end after December 7th, 2019, so anyone interested in voting should get a move-on!
- WiKirby recently changed its settings to allow anonymous users to edit pages. It also recently adopted a "Good" category to place articles and images of quality in separate from featured content.
|What will happen on WiKirby in the near future?
- As of now, the main plan for WiKirby is to clean up as many of its wanting pages and files as possible. In addition, many new pages will be created, with the current long-term goal being to reach the 4000 article milestone.
- The current featured article is Meta Knight and the current featured picture is File:KEY End Screen.png.
- To choose the next featured article or image, go to the following pages and cast a vote (only registered users may vote):
- A massive tour of existing pages and templates by game is being undertaken at this time, in order to fix up some older pages and bring them in line with modern wiki standards.
- Stage pages are being created for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
- Galleries are being filled up with pictures.
- Low quality files are being replaced with native resolution equivalents.
- Files are being licensed and categorized.
- Enemy and Mid-Boss articles are being expanded.
- Copy Ability articles are being fixed up.
- Tables on certain stage pages are being updated.
- Many pages are being properly categorized.
- Redirect links are being removed from articles.
- Room pages for Kirby & The Amazing Mirror will be fixed up.
- Stage pages will be created for Kirby's Dream Course and Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble.
- Stage pages regarding Kirby: Canvas Curse are going to be cleaned up.
- Race course pages for Kirby Air Ride are going to be expanded.
- Character, monster, and episode pages will be created or rewritten for Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
- Enemy and Boss tables on game pages will be created/expanded.
- Some boss pages will need a proper attacks table.
- Glitches pages need to be made/expanded.
- Speedrunning pages need to be made.
- Kirby JP Twitter post archive pages need to be made.
- More music articles will be made.
If any users wish to start a new project or take on one of the inactive ones, WiKirby encourages them to do so and add/move the project in question on this page. Once a project is complete, it should be removed from this page. For other maintenance tasks, see this page.