The annual Cross-Wiki Week
is now underway from Saturday, September 23rd
to Sunday, October 1st!
Help out other NIWA
wikis for the chance to win a $20 Nintendo eShop gift card!
If you're visiting us from another wiki and you want to contribute, check out our list of example tasks
for some ideas!
Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Jump to navigationJump to search
|WiKirby needs your help!
Despite all the progress made so far, WiKirby still has many shady spots and missing bits that need to be cleaned up! This page serves to document all the major things that still need doing around the site. Users who take on these tasks should be mindful of any relevant policy before proceeding.
|List of things to fix
- Article creation. This is a list of uncreated articles.
- Stub fixing. See this category for details.
- Pages with incomplete sections. See this category for details.
- Unfinished pages that might have been abandoned. See this category for details.
- Pages to rewrite. See this category for details.
- File uploading. See this category for details.
- More audio clips (see this category)
- Low quality image replacing. (see this category)
- File sourcing. See this archive page and let an admin know once an image is dealt with.
- More article categorizing. See this page for all categories in the dependency tree, or this page for all categories in alphabetical order.
- Template documentation. See this list for all template pages.
- Archiving external links. See here for details.
If you find you are having trouble navigating these categories and want something more specific to do, please head to this handy Project Clean-Up page.
|Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!