From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
|Featured Article Nomination
|What a Featured Article is:
- An article marked as "Good".
- An article with an official (non-conjectural) name (more details on the naming policy page).
- An article with an opening abstract of sufficient length, preferably consisting of at least two paragraphs.
- An article with proper documentation. (no substantial info is missing)
- Sound of format. (no improvement notice templates are present)
- Sufficient overall length. (at least 5000 bytes long)
- Not a list page or disambiguation page.
- Properly categorized.
- Not an orphaned page. (at least one article links to it)
- Voting is currently open to all registered users.
- All votes must be signed with signatures (type four tildes (~~~~.)) Unsigned votes are automatically negated, regardless of any points made.
- An article will become automatically featured if it receives five (5) valid votes to support it.
- After two (2) weeks of being nominated, an article will be featured if it does not have more opposition than support. (this means a tie or zero votes will still result in a feature)
- An article will fail to become featured if it receives five (5) valid oppositions.
- There may be no more than six (6) nominated articles at one time. Do not add any more than this.
- The editor who puts the article up for nomination may not vote on it.
- Please add all oppositions/supports on a new line beginning with a number/pound/hash sign (#) to automatically create an alphanumeric list.
- Staff members reserve the right to negate any votes without notification of the voter if they are found to be in violation of any of these rules or if suspected of trolling.
|Once an article has been featured, it must stay on the front page for at least one (1) week before being supplanted by another article.
None at the moment.