From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Featured Article Nomination
What a Featured Article is:
- An article marked as "Good".
- An article with an official (non-conjectural) name (more details on the naming policy page).
- An article with an opening abstract of sufficient length, preferably consisting of at least two paragraphs.
- An article with proper documentation. (no substantial info is missing)
- Sound of format. (no improvement notice templates are present)
- Sufficient overall length. (at least 5000 bytes long)
- Not a list page, disambiguation page, or subpage.
- Properly categorized.
- Not an orphaned page. (at least one article links to it)
- Voting is currently open to all registered users.
- All votes must be signed with signatures (type four tildes (~~~~.)) Unsigned votes are automatically negated, regardless of any points made.
- An article will become automatically featured if it receives five (5) valid votes to support it and two (2) days have passed since the nomination.
- After two (2) weeks of being nominated, an article will be featured if it does not have more opposition than support. (this means a tie or zero votes will still result in a feature)
- An article will fail to become featured if it receives five (5) valid oppositions.
- There may be no more than six (6) nominated articles at one time. Do not add any more than this.
- The editor who puts the article up for nomination may not vote on it.
- Please add all oppositions/supports on a new line beginning with a number/pound/hash sign (#) to automatically create an alphanumeric list.
- Staff members reserve the right to negate any votes without notification of the voter if they are found to be in violation of any of these rules or if suspected of trolling.
Once an article has attained featured status, a total of thirty (30) days must pass before it can be nominated for unfeaturement.
Beam (June 19th - July 3rd, 2021)
Been a while since we nominated anything. I think we ought to give the honor to this iconic ability. What do you all say? --Samwell (talk) 03:28, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Looks good to me! A classic ability with a well-written article definitely deserves to be featured. StrawberryChan (talk) 03:34, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Looks good to me as well. Definitely an article and Copy Ability that deserve the spotlight on the front page. -- MetaDragon (talk) 04:05, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Arguably the most or second-most iconic ability in the whole series, so since the article is Good, it would be perfect. ---PinkYoshiFan 11:01, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- It looks like an article that may need some work. I can see that there isn't much that I can add but I won't help nominate it until I add some needed info, I'll be back in around four-five hours. - GameDoor64 (talk) (edits) 11:47, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
This article has received a lot of work in the past few months, and finally deserves to have a spot on the front page.--kirb (talk · edits) 13:25, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Yes. This game has been worked on for a long while and it deserves to be featured. - GameDoor64 (talk) (edits) 15:10, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- A Good article on a good game, this has had enough work done on it to deserve being featured. ---PinkYoshiFan 19:50, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Battle Modes are all well covered, the gallery is as good as everything else. Development and Staff sections are all to praise. –Vipz (talk · edits) 04:36, 20 June 2021 (UTC)