From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
|Featured Article Nomination
|What a Featured Article is:
- An article marked as "Good".
- An article with an official (non-conjectural) name (more details on the naming policy page).
- An article with an opening abstract of sufficient length, consisting of at least two paragraphs.
- An article with proper documentation. (no substantial info is missing)
- Sound of format. (no improvement notice templates are present)
- Sufficient overall length. (at least 5000 bytes long)
- Not a list page or disambiguation page.
- Properly categorized.
- Not an orphaned page. (at least one article links to it)
- Voting is currently open to all registered users.
- All votes must be signed with signatures (type four tildes (~~~~.)) Unsigned votes are automatically negated, regardless of any points made.
- An article will become automatically featured if it receives five (5) valid votes to support it.
- After two (2) weeks of being nominated, an article will be featured if it does not have more opposition than support. (this means a tie or zero votes will still result in a feature)
- An article will fail to become featured if it receives five (5) valid oppositions.
- There may be no more than six (6) nominated articles at one time. Do not add any more than this.
- The editor who puts the article up for nomination may not vote on it.
- Please add all oppositions/supports on a new line beginning with a number/pound/hash sign (#) to automatically create an alphanumeric list.
- Staff members reserve the right to negate any votes without notification of the voter if they are found to be in violation of any of these rules or if suspected of trolling.
|Once an article has been featured, it must stay on the front page for at least one (1) week before being supplanted by another article.
Kirby's genesis is undoubtedly one of the most well-known Kirby games out there, and this article covers every important aspect of the game that introduced our beloved
white pink puffball. As this article meets all the requirements, I feel it's time that Kirby's very first adventure gets a place on our main page. -YFJ (talk · edits) 21:24, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- There's nothing significant missing from the article, and it has good formatting, so I really don't see why it shouldn't be featured. --Fubaka (talk) 21:53, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- Impressive image quality and formatting. Scrooge200 (talk) 23:32, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- I couldn't agree more! Kirby's humble beginnings definitely deserves to be on the front page at some point. Per all. – Owencrazyboy17 (talk) 23:37, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- I agree! It's always important to take a look at firsts. osbuns (talk) 04:10, 15 November 2019 (UTC)