From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
|Featured Article Nomination
|What a Featured Article is:
- An article marked as "Good".
- An article with an official (non-conjectural) name (more details on the naming policy page).
- An article with an opening abstract of sufficient length, preferably consisting of at least two paragraphs.
- An article with proper documentation. (no substantial info is missing)
- Sound of format. (no improvement notice templates are present)
- Sufficient overall length. (at least 5000 bytes long)
- Not a list page, disambiguation page, or subpage.
- Properly categorized.
- Not an orphaned page. (at least one article links to it)
- Voting is currently open to all registered users.
- All votes must be signed with signatures (type four tildes (~~~~.)) Unsigned votes are automatically negated, regardless of any points made.
- An article will become automatically featured if it receives five (5) valid votes to support it.
- After two (2) weeks of being nominated, an article will be featured if it does not have more opposition than support. (this means a tie or zero votes will still result in a feature)
- An article will fail to become featured if it receives five (5) valid oppositions.
- There may be no more than six (6) nominated articles at one time. Do not add any more than this.
- The editor who puts the article up for nomination may not vote on it.
- Please add all oppositions/supports on a new line beginning with a number/pound/hash sign (#) to automatically create an alphanumeric list.
- Staff members reserve the right to negate any votes without notification of the voter if they are found to be in violation of any of these rules or if suspected of trolling.
|Once an article has attained featured status, a total of thirty (30) days must pass before it can be nominated for unfeaturement.
Shadow Kirby (September 30th, 2020 - October 13th, 2020)
Now that the merge is done, I'm thinking this page is looking really nice, and would be an excellent choice to feature next. It's packed with detail and references outside of just the games, and would be a good way to introduce new readers to our wiki. --Samwell (talk) 04:09, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
- Agreed, and it also ties in nicely with Shadow Kirby featuring prominently in Kirby Fighters 2, much like Wrestler's nomination. The article is well-written and covers its complex subject with detail while still being concise and easy to read. StrawberryChan (talk) 04:13, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
- Also agree. Features prominently, has an amazing music track for the hardest difficulties and is packed to the brim of information. What else can I say? – Owencrazyboy17 (talk) 13:39, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
- Absolutely. It's a product of the few of us they've been teasing on whether or not the two Shadow Kirbys are the same, with its talk page showing dedication and that we clearly don't speculate in our articles. He's become a prominent mysterious shadow throughout his several pop-ups. —Viperision (talk) 23:55, 30 September 2020 (UTC)