Extra Eclair is the extra stage of Dream Land in Kirby Star Allies. This stage takes place in a night-time environment and is the first area to feature Vividria. To unlock this stage, the Big Switch in Honey Hill must be pressed.
In the next area, the path branches out. If Kirby wants the goodies, he will need to heed the signs. Sometimes the signs will need to be uncovered first.
From there, Kirby wades through a lot of grass and can cut down hanging nuts. while moving forward.
In the next area, Kirby and his friends will need to run from a set of Waddle Dee Balls.
Rare Picture Piece Guide
In the area with the tall grass, a tall tree can be found in the middle of the field, which has a hanging nut on it. Breaking this nut reveals a Key, which can be used to open the way to a round-trip door. In this door is a fuse hooked to four Fuse Cannons. Kirby and his allies will need to jump in after lighting the fuse in order to blast up through the ceiling and find this picture piece inside a Treasure Chest.
Enemies, Bosses, and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
The music that plays throughout this stage includes the following:
- Green Greens (theme) from Kirby's Dream Land
- Stage Select Theme from Kirby's Blowout Blast, which is a remix of the Boss Rematch Stage Select Theme on Mt. Dedede from Kirby's Dream Land (commonly heard as The Arena's rest area music from Kirby Super Star)
- Kabula's Theme from Kirby's Dream Land
- Boss Battle Theme from Kirby's Blowout Blast, which is a remix of the Boss Battle Theme from Kirby's Dream Land.
- Extra Eclair is named after the original codename for Kirby Star Allies - 'Eclair'.
- Zan Partizanne's spear-throwing beam attack is also called 'Electro Eclair'.
Names in other languages
tè bié táng guǒ
|Spanish||Empanada Extra||Extra Empanada|