Heroes in Another Dimension - Dimension IV
Dimension IV is the fourth of four primary stages in Heroes in Another Dimension. It is unlocked once Dimension I is completed, and completing this dimension is necessary to unlock the Final Dimension. As with the others, there are 30 Friend Hearts to collect in this stage. The boss of this dimension is Parallel Dedede.
In the boss prep room, the following Copy Essences can be found:
Friend Heart Guide
The following are in order of appearance:
- The first heart is out in the open, and must be obtained in order to progress.
- After clearing the first Cutter obstacle, this heart can be found inside a box.
- Kirby will need to hit the box on the second cutter obstacle as to not let it fall to get this heart.
- Kirby will need to hit the box on the third cutter obstacle as to not let it fall to get this heart.
- Kirby will need to hit the box on the final cutter obstacle as to not let it fall to get this heart.
- In the ambush area, Magolor and company will need to quickly defeat all the foes, including the hardy Big Bouncy and then Mr. Frosty before the heart is dropped into the pit further ahead.
- On the second crushing ceiling, a pile of metal blocks can be broken to reveal this heart.
- On the third crushing ceiling, a floor can be broken to reveal a round-trip door to a side-room. In here, Magolor will need to either toss some Gem Apple Bombs at the right time or maneuver through the crushing blocks to reveal another heart.
- On the third crushing ceiling, a pile of metal blocks lies out of the way of the crushing elements. Magolor will need to use Magoloran Launch to bust them and reveal a heart.
- At the start of this room, a Key will need to be transported to the higher platform. To do this, Taranza can use a Friend Bounce. Unlocking the gate grants access to this heart.
- From there, Taranza can hit a switch through the wall to grab another key and carry it across the crumbling bridge. From there, a third key will need to be transported across a bottomless pit to unlock a gate concealing another heart.
- A long hall with a broken wire stretches. Taranza will need to strategically drop the right blocks in place to mend the wire. There is a heart in one of the pits under a wire block.
- Spark the wire and follow it back to the start of the hall to get two hearts.
- Using a Blizzard-enchanted blaster, Susie can clear away some burning logs in a tunnel leading down to a side room. Here, she will need to hit the barrels at the right time to uncover two hearts before they are dropped into a pit.
- Using her Business Suit, Susie will need to pound some Stakes in a sequence while chasing a falling heart to intercept it before it is lost.
- Using a Bluster-enchanted Business Suit, Susie can Spin Cycle through a series of burning chains to collect two hearts, though she should be careful not to cut the last chain holding the second heart up.
- During the ambush, several switches will pass by on moving platforms. Susie would do well to hit as many of them as she can (preferably all of them). If the right switches were hit, she will be rewarded in the next room with three hearts.
- After mounting the Friend Star, Kirby and co. can bust away a large impediment blocking the doorway forward. A heart can be found in the lower portion of the impediment once it is cleared away.
Friend Star Room
- In the first set of falling meteors, a heart can be seen traveling with them.
- Between the two Mega Blados, a heart can be found upward.
- Three more hearts can be found amongst the second meteor shower.
- When coming across the set of three movable Bomb Block platforms, the one in the middle should be followed after it is set off, revealing a heart when it breaks.
- A secret passage can be found underneath the door to the next area which leads to an encounter with a Waddle Dee Ball. Shooting at the ball repeatedly will break it, revealing the last heart.
Enemies & Mid-Bosses
- The crate at the end of Susie's second room always contains a Gem Apple sorbet, which is the food that appears when Susie is cooked by Cook Potluck.
100% walkthrough of Dimension IV.
Names in other languages
kōng jiān IV
kōng jiān IV
|Dutch||Dimensie IV||Dimension IV|
|European French||Dimension IV||-|