World of Miracles - Planet Popstar
- This article is about the level in Kirby Star Allies. For Popstar in a more general context, see Popstar.
|“||Chase the dark hearts across the world of miracles! Hold ↑ to wield mighty Friend Abilities as Kirby and pals continue their journey of companionship across the vast seas and rolling hills.||”|
— Level description in Kirby Star Allies
World of Miracles - Planet Popstar is the second level in Kirby Star Allies. As the name implies, all the stages in this level take place on Popstar, in the lands surrounding Dream Land. Kirby can access up to seven stages in this level, as well as a Dream Palace. At the end, Kirby will need to fight Meta Knight. That done, Fortress of Shadows - Jambastion will appear.
For details on each stage individually, click the name of the stage.
|Stages in Planet Popstar|
|Stage||EX Stage?||Unlock Req.||Big Switch?||Boss(es)||Notes|
|Friendly Field||This stage is the first to feature (not secretly) a formation Friend Ability - in Friend Circle. Pressing the Big Switch here unlocks the Dream Palace.|
|Reef Resort||Complete Friendly Field.||Pressing the Big Switch here unlocks Inside Islands.|
|Echo's Edge||Complete Reef Resort.|
|Nature's Navel||Complete Echo's Edge.||Pressing the Big Switch here unlocks Duplex Dream.|
|Sacred Square||Complete Nature's Navel.||Meta Knight||Completing this stage unlocks Fortress of Shadows - Jambastion.|
|Inside Islands||Press the Big Switch in Reef Resort.|
|Duplex Dream||Press the Big Switch in Nature's Navel.|
- Unlike in some previous Kirby games, the first letters of each of the levels in Kirby Star Allies do not spell anything; however, the first letters of every stage in this particular level do form a word. When the stages are followed in clockwise order and the Dream Palace is excluded, the first letters spell out the word "FRIENDS".
- In the Spanish version, it spells out "AMISTAD" (friendship).
- In the French version, it spells out "COPAINS" (friends).
- In the Dutch version, it spells out "STERREN" (stars).
- In the German version, it spells out "FSIENDR". It doesn't mean anything, but note that it would spell "FRIENDS" if the S and R were swapped around.
- In the Italian version, it spells out "AMICONI" (buddies).
- In the Chinese version, it spells out "卡比与新星同盟" (simplified) / "卡比與新星同盟" (traditional) (Kirby and Star Allies, respectively).
The Dragoon occasionally orbits around Planet Popstar
Names in other languages
Kiseki no hoshi Poppusutā
|Star of Miracles, Popstar|
This is the same name as the "Magical Planet Popstar" track on the Kirby: Planet Robobot Original Soundtrack.
|Dutch||Wonderwereld - Planeet Popstar||Wonder world - Planet Popstar|
|Canadian French||Monde de miracles - Planète Popstar||World of miracles - Planet Popstar|
|European French||Monde de miracles - Planète Pop||World of miracles - Planet Pop|
|German||Welt voller Wunder - Planet Pop||World full of Miracles - Planet Pop|
|Italian||Mondo dei miracoli - Pianeta Pop||World of Miracles - Planet Pop|
|Korean||기적의 별 팝스타
Gijeogui Byeol Papseuta
|Star of Miracles, Popstar|
|Spanish||Mundo milagroso - Planeta Pop||Miraculous world - Planet Pop|