The next area is a large looping tunnel with switches that need to be pressed to open the way forward.
Transitioning to a fiery section, Kirby will have to dodge many rotating blades.
The next area has moving floors with hot walls.
Back in the icy region, Kirby and his friends will have to run across a breezy path and avoid Gordos.
In the last area, Kirby and his friends will have to fight Chef Kawasaki and Vividria at once. They may be tough, but are no match for a well-orchestrated dance. The stage exit can be found just beyond.
Rare Picture Piece Guide
On the other side of a moving lava floor, there is a tunnel blocked off by ice blocks. Breaking these reveals a round-trip door which leads to a room where the Sizzle Whip will come in handy to solve a puzzle and get the picture piece.
Enemies, Bosses, and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
Music used in this stage includes the following:
- "Cloudy Park" from Kirby's Dream Land 2 (cold area)
- "Sub-Tree Area" (Sub-Tree & Old Tower stage theme in The Great Cave Offensive) from Kirby Super Star (hot area)
- "Red Canyon: Stage Select" from Kirby's Dream Land 2 (puzzle room)
- "VS. Gryll" from Kirby's Star Stacker (mid-boss battle)
- In Version 1.0.0-2.0.0, the Sub-Tree & Old Tower stage theme only plays the first half of the melody. This has been fixed in Version 3.0.0 onwards in which the second half also plays properly.
Names in other languages
tóng bù tuò dì
To make the easter egg of Planet Popstar's seven first letters, the Chinese version uses totally different words of meaning to spell out：
(Kirby and Star Allies)
|Spanish||Anhelo Análogo||Analogous Longing|