Far-Flung Starlight Heroes
|Before they knew it, they were in deep space... Looking back, they saw that Planet Popstar was but a tiny glimmer in the distance. Kirby and his friends are determined to hopefully protect the peace (and tasty naptimes) of their beloved home! Now! Become a shining star and FLY!|
— Level description in Kirby Star Allies
Far-Flung Starlight Heroes is the fourth level in Kirby Star Allies. It takes place in deep space, with each stage being a separate planet or moon. Kirby will have to visit each planet and then its moon (in any order he likes) in order to open the way to Jambandra, where he can face down the source of all his troubles, the crazed officiant Hyness.
Far-Flung Starlight Heroes is accessible once the Heavenly Hall stage in Fortress of Shadows - Jambastion is cleared. The level consists of a whopping 18 stages, as well as a Dream Palace and the Ability Planet. There are a great many bosses to face in this level, but to move on to the last level - Kirby Star Allies - Hyness must be defeated at The Divine Terminus.
For details on each stage individually, click the name of the stage.
|Stages in Far-Flung Starlight Heroes|
|Stage||EX Stage?||Unlock Req.||Big Switch?||Boss(es)||Notes|
|Planet Earthfall||Pressing the Big Switch unlocks the Dream Palace.|
|Falluna Moon||Complete Planet Earthfall.||Whispy Woods, Yggy Woods|
|Planet Misteen||Pressing the Big Switch unlocks Extra Planet α.|
|Mareen Moon||Complete Planet Misteen.||Goldon & Silvox|
|Grott Moon||Complete Planet Caverna.||Grand Mam|
|Planet Frostak||Pressing the Big Switch unlocks Extra Planet β.|
|Blizzno Moon||Complete Planet Frostak.||Francisca|
|Gabbel Moon||Complete Planet Towara.||Kracko, Twin Kracko|
|Star Lavadom||Pressing the Big Switch unlocks Extra Planet γ.|
|Sizzlai Moon||Complete Star Lavadom.||Flamberge|
|Jambandra Base||Complete all prior main stages.||A HAL Room can be found.|
|The Divine Terminus||Complete Jambandra Base.||Zan Partizanne, Hyness||Completing this stage leads into Kirby Star Allies.|
|Extra Planet α||Press the Big Switch on Planet Misteen.|
|Extra Planet β||Press the Big Switch on Planet Frostak.|
|Extra Planet γ||Press the Big Switch on Star Lavadom.|
|Extra Planet δ||Complete all prior stages and the final level.|
|Ability Planet||Complete the final level.||This is not a stage per-se, as there is no way to 'clear' it and there are no Picture Pieces to collect. However, there is a challenge room here.|
After clearing Story Mode, various objects can be seen occasionally floating in space on the world map to this level. These can include the following:
- Ripple Star (left)
- Halfmoon (right)
- The Lor Starcutter (right)
- The pocket watch of Galactic Nova / Star Dream (around Jambandra Base)
- On the world map of Far-Flung Starlight Heroes, the Right Stick can move the camera angle, and pressing the Right Stick button will reset it so Kirby will face the front.
- The layout of this level is highly reminiscent of Milky Way Wishes from Kirby Super Star (Ultra), with the prime example being that Kirby can visit the six main planets in any order he wishes.
- The first three extra planets feature music from Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and Kirby: Planet Robobot in that order. The fourth does the same, but all on one stage.
- To date, this is the largest individual level in Kirby series history.
- On the orange barrier around Jambandra Base, the kanji 封 can be seen, which literally means "seal".
Kirby runs into the barrier that initially seals off Jambandra.