Anger Masker is a vaguely humanoid, roughly mole-shaped orange enemy which typically goes out into the field wearing an oni mask and wooden armor. It will attempt to lob stone axes at Kirby and his friends, though these can be swallowed and returned as Star Bullets, or reflected by Dark Meta Knight's specific moves.
Anger Masker's armor has 71 HP. (For reference, a Star Bullet does 52 damage.) While the armor can take quite a few hits, it can be easily removed by one hit using any of the following property attacks:
- Slash (e.g. Sword, Cutter);
- Kirby's Inhale (other attacks like the Friend Super-Vac and Marx/Magolor's Black Hole can even suck in Anger Masker's body together).
Once disarmed, Anger Masker is helpless with only 1 HP, and will try to run away.
In Kirby Star Allies, Anger Masker can be found in the following levels and stages:
- Based on its behavior, Anger Masker can be considered a bigger version of Gabon, another common enemy.
- If Anger Masker is put into the Cook Pot of the Cook ability / Chef Kawasaki, it will produce a carrot, which is similar to its appearance.
- Anger Masker is one of the common enemies that appear in The Ultimate Choice.
Anger Masker's armor removed via a Bluster-element attack
Names in other languages