Wire[from internal data] is an object that is involved with various puzzles in the Kirby series, first seen in Kirby: Planet Robobot. It acts similar to a Fuse, in that it can be seen strewn across platforms and can bend at 90 degree angles or be found in pieces that need to be joined together. Wires can be set off by an electric-based attack, with the spark going along the length of the wire to power some device or another at the end of it. Sometimes, a spark can return to the free end of the wire, but nothing will result of it. Unlike a fuse, a wire can manage multiple sparks at a time, since it is not actively being burned away.
List of Abilities/Allies that can spark Wires
- Any ability infused with Zap
- Adeleine (Ado's Painter - Kracko)
- Daroach (Summon Doc)
- Doctor (Science Lab)
- Magolor (Magic Sphere, Revolution Orbs)
- Meta Knight's sword swings (in Meta Knightmare Returns)
- Taranza (Queen's Phantom)
- Zan Partizanne
- Zap Splasher
- Name retrieved from Kirby Star Allies data, with "Wire" for the wire itself, and "PowerPlug" for the plug at the end.