Extra Planet δ
Extra Planet δ (Delta) is the final extra stage of Far-Flung Starlight Heroes in Kirby Star Allies. This stage is a romp through many different scenarios involving the help of Kirby's friends, and faces off against every Mid-Boss in the game, along with a rematch against Yggy Woods using the Friend Star. At the end, Kirby is in for a special surprise. To unlock this stage, the Story Mode must be completed, and all prior stages must be cleared.
The stage begins on a platform out in space. As Kirby progresses, a series of platforms appear which form the shape of a heart, then reveal the door forward.
In the next area, Kirby can recruit some allies. Together, they will pass through a series of split side-paths to open the way forward. This ends with a battle against Twin Kawasaki.
From there, the path leads through more split side areas, though this time using four allies instead of two. The end features a fight with Twin Frosty, then leads up to a pedestal to activate the Friend Star.
The next area has the Star Allies flying through deep space, against several meteor showers. Along the way, three more Mid-Boss encounters must be faced against the remaining sets of twins.
After landing the Friend Star, Kirby and his friends find a peculiar formation. Pressing the switch reveals a doorway in the center.
The next area is a strange monochrome grassland, where the path ahead is formed by blocks locking into place. At the end of this familiar path, a Big Switch is found. Pressing it causes a huge golden statue of Kirby and all Dream Friends to appear, and a plethora of goodies to rain down. Entering the statue's mouth completes the stage.
Rare Picture Piece Guide
On the second main path, three sets of dynamite can be seen in the ceiling. First, an electric ability is needed to open the gate to the dynamites' fuse. From there, the Sizzle Staff is necessary to light the fuse. Doing so reveals a cache of treasure, with the piece being inside the center chest.
Enemies, Bosses, and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
The music that plays in this stage consists of the following:
- "Alternate Corkboard" from Kirby Super Star Ultra
- "Bring on the Super Ability", theme of the Super Abilities from Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- "Hypernova Inhale", theme of Hypernova from Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- "Pink Ball Activate!", theme of the Robobot Armor from Kirby: Planet Robobot
- "Green Greens" from Kirby's Dream Land
WE ♥ KIRBY Statue
When the WE♥KIRBY statue is rising up, if the player is using Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, the HD Rumble will play "Green Greens". This is the only music track in Star Allies that is not created by the sound team but by a programmer. Each update to the game added more and more of the Dream Friends to the statue, which appear around the central figure of Kirby.
After the WE♥KIRBY statue rises up, the following items will fall down from the top:
- A total of 900 Point Stars;
- 6 1-Ups;
- 2 Picture Pieces;
- 2 Maxim Tomatoes;
- 3 Energy Drinks;
- Every kind of food from the base game.
The Three Mage-Sisters' route is the only one that can visit the WE♥KIRBY statue in Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go!, which is accessible via a hidden doorway in The Divine Terminus hinted by Point Stars appearing out of nowhere. The dropping food here will be replaced by cream soda, hot dogs, puddings and milk baby bottles, which are representative food of the Three Mage-Sisters and Hyness.
- After the Twin Kawasaki mid-boss battle, Kirby can use their Cook ability's Souper Supper attack to hit all the switches in the following two 4-player exclusive rooms.
- In the Friend Star area, Twin Bonkers and Twin Bugzzy can be skipped by flying beneath the platforms, but Twin Vividria must be encountered and defeated to proceed.
- The formation of platforms that appears just before the monochrome area is meant to resemble a Game Boy.
- When Kirby enters the goal door of this stage, he will make a unique voice.