Extra Planet δ
Extra Planet δ (Delta) is the final extra stage of Far-Flung Starlight Heroes in Kirby Star Allies. This stage is a romp through many different scenarios involving the help of Kirby's friends, and faces off against every Mid-Boss in the game, along with a rematch against Yggy Woods using the Friend Star. To unlock this stage, the Story Mode must be completed, and all prior stages (not counting any extra stages) must be cleared.
The stage begins on a platform out in space. As Kirby progresses, a series of platforms appear which form the shape of a heart, then reveal the door forward.
In the next area, Kirby can recruit some allies. Together, they will pass through a series of split side-paths to open the way forward. This ends with a battle against Twin Kawasaki.
From there, the path leads through more split side areas, though this time using four allies instead of two. The end features a fight with Twin Frosty, then leads up to a pedestal to activate the Friend Star.
The next area has the Star Allies flying through deep space, against several meteor showers. Along the way, three more Mid-Boss encounters must be faced against the remaining sets of twins.
After landing the Friend Star, Kirby and his friends find a peculiar formation. Pressing the switch reveals a doorway in the center.
The next area is a strange monochrome grassland, where the path ahead is formed by blocks locking into place. At the end of this familiar path, a Big Switch is found. Pressing it causes a huge golden statue of Kirby and all available Dream Friends to appear, and a plethora of goodies to rain down. Entering the statue's mouth completes the stage.
Rare Picture Piece Guide
On the second main path, three sets of dynamite can be seen in the ceiling. First, an electric ability is needed to open the gate to the dynamites' fuse. From there, the Sizzle Staff or Yo-Yo (or Spear if Bandana Waddle Dee is in the party) is necessary to light the fuse. Doing so reveals a cache of treasure, with the Picture Piece being inside the center chest.
Enemies, Bosses, and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
The music that plays in this stage consists of the following:
- "Alternate Corkboard" from Kirby Super Star Ultra
- "Bring On the Super Ability", the theme of the Super Abilities from Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- "Hypernova Inhale", the theme of the Hypernova ability from Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- "Pink Ball Activate!", the theme of the Robobot Armor from Kirby: Planet Robobot
- "Green Greens" from Kirby's Dream Land
- "Green Gardens" from Kirby Star Allies
WE ♥ KIRBY Statue
When the WE♥KIRBY statue is rising up, if the player is using Joy-Con or a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on TV or Tabletop Mode, the HD Rumble will play "Green Greens". This is the only music track in Kirby Star Allies that is not created by the sound team but by a programmer. Each update to the game added more and more of the Dream Friends to the statue, which appear around the central figure of Kirby.
After the WE♥KIRBY statue rises up, the following items will fall down from the top:
- A total of 900 Point Stars;
- 6 1-Ups;
- 2 Picture Pieces;
- 2 Maxim Tomatoes;
- 3 Energy Drinks;
- Every kind of food from the base game.
The Three Mage-Sisters do not appear on the "WE♥KIRBY" statue until they are unlocked as a Dream Friend. The version of the statue including them (and thus every other Dream Friend) features additional decorative arches behind Kirby and the Dream Friends.
The Three Mage-Sisters are the only ones that can visit the WE♥KIRBY statue in Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go!, which is accessible via a hidden doorway in The Divine Terminus hinted by Point Stars appearing out of nowhere. The dropping food here will be replaced by cream soda, hot dogs, puddings and baby milk bottles, which are the representative food of the Three Mage-Sisters and Hyness.
- After the Twin Kawasaki mid-boss battle, Kirby can use their Cook ability's Souper Supper attack to hit all the switches in the following two 4-player exclusive rooms.
- In the Friend Star area, Twin Bonkers and Twin Bugzzy can be skipped by flying beneath the platforms, but Twin Vividria must be encountered and defeated to proceed.
- The formation of platforms that appears just before the monochrome area resembles the original Game Boy and its redesigns prior to the Game Boy Color. The initial formation mimics the + Control Pad and A/B buttons, while the appearance of an additional platform from off screen specifically corresponds to the Nintendo logo scrolling down from the top of the screen when powering on monochrome Game Boy models.
- Kirby's voice clip upon clearing the stage is unique compared to every other stage in the game.
- This planet's terrain is unique to others; the first room uses terrain from The Divine Terminus, while rooms past that use terrain from every other stage featured in Far-Flung Starlight Heroes (in order: Planet Towara, Planet Caverna, Planet Misteen, Star Lavadom, Planet Earthfall, Planet Frostak and Jambandra Base).
100% walkthrough of Extra Planet δ.
Names in other languages
ekusutora sutā δ
|Extra Star δ|
|Dutch||Extra planeet δ||Extra Planet δ|
|European French||Planète bonus δ||Bonus planet δ|
|German||Zusatzplanet δ||Additional Planet δ|
|Italian||Pianeta extra δ||Extra planet δ|
|Spanish||Planeta extra δ||Extra planet δ|