The next area has Kirby's team jumping across platforms patrolled by Electro Saws.
From there, Kirby and his allies will need to fire through several cannons past crushing hazards.
The next area is a long hall with a very fast conveyor moving across the bottom. A round-trip door can be accessed here.
In the last area, Kirby and his team contend with an ambush of water bubble enemies, then Vividria. After defeating her, the stage exit can be found to the right.
Rare Picture Piece Guide
In the hall with the conveyor floor, a round-trip door can be used to access a room where a Treasure Chest can be found, guarded by a full barrier of Electro Saws. These can be destroyed using a Water-type attack to get the picture piece inside the chest.
Enemies, Bosses, and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
The following music plays in this stage:
- "VS. The Squeaks" from Kirby: Squeak Squad (Electro Saw area)
- "Spooky Surroundings" from Kirby: Squeak Squad (cannon area)
- "The Black Mirror" from Team Kirby Clash Deluxe (in puzzle chamber; remix of Dark Meta Knight intro from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)
- Kracko from Kirby: Canvas Curse (vs Vividria)
- Normally, Kirby must use the cannons to destroy the Crystalline Blocks and proceed to the next area. However, they can also be destroyed by Curling, Friend Throw, Friend Super-Vac and Geokinesis to skip the cannons.
More Electro Saws to dodge.