A Rare Stone is a large glowing crystalline star-shaped stone that appears as a special form of collectible item in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Rare Stones (as implied by the name) are far less common than Star Coins, and are exchanged to purchase Evolved Copy Abilities at Waddle Dee's Weapons Shop. Later in the game, they can also be used to power-up Copy Abilities that Kirby has already obtained, or traded with Trader Waddle Dee to get Capsule figures that Kirby does not have yet.
These are the following methods of obtaining Rare Stones in the game:
- Complete stages in Treasure Road (this can only be done once per stage).
- Obtain them by redeeming certain Present Codes at Waddle Dee-liveries.
- Complete cups in the Colosseum.
- Find them in stages of Isolated Isles: Forgo Dreams (this can only be done once per stage).
- Find one in a sparkling spot in Waddle Dee Town.
- Earn three by completing the Extra Hard versions of the boards in Tilt-and-Roll Kirby.
Up to 999 Rare Stones can be owned at a time, which is more than enough for all Copy Ability evolutions and upgrades available in game.
Figure of Kirby with a Rare Stone
Kirby getting a Rare Stone at the end of a Treasure Road stage
Kirby with a Rare Stone, in the photo added to Kirby's House after clearing all Treasure Road stages
Names in other languages
|French||Gemme rare||Rare stone|
|German||Seltener Stein||Rare Stone|