Forgo Wasteland is the fifth stage of Isolated Isles: Forgo Dreams in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. This stage is mostly a recobbling of areas from Originull Wasteland, with new enemies and obstacles. It culminates in a battle with Phantom Sillydillo.
This stage is composed of six areas played in sequence.
The first area has Kirby running through the first part of The Wastes Where Life Began, but now using Drill and Scissor-Lift Mouth to get around. The Mid-Boss Fleurina has been moved to a different platform this time.
The second area is a remix of the last part of Searching the Oasis, but with a different line-up of enemies along with the Poison Croakoms. Regardless, the objective is largely the same as it was before.
The third area has Kirby moving through a portion of the main hallway for Alivel Mall (Staff Side). Here, he can make use of multiple Mouthful Modes and Invincible Candies to power through his enemies. There's a shining spot towards the end which spawns a Vol. 4 capsule.
The fourth area is a redux of the high cliffs region in Moonlight Canyon, now in the daylight. Kirby will need to deal with high winds and Breakable Block paths as he goes along. At the end of this area, he can find a hidden Bomb Block to uncover a treasure chest containing a Rare Stone.
The fifth area is not based on any prior stage. Instead, Kirby travels through a dark tunnel and - instead of using Light-Bulb Mouth - he lights the way by using the Fire ability to light Lantern Switches. The path winds past many spike pits and bottomless pits, so Kirby needs to use the lanterns to see where he is going. The Warp Star to the next area can be found at the end of this path.
In the last area, Kirby has to do battle with Phantom Sillydillo. The fight is similar to the main-game equivalent, though Phantom Sillydillo is less prone to getting dazed, and tosses handmade bombs at Kirby. Once Phantom Sillydillo is down, Kirby can collect the last pieces of Leon's soul and complete the stage.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode.
Pieces of Leon's Soul guide
The following is a guide on how to obtain all of the pieces of Leon's Soul in Forgo Wasteland:
Area 1 (The Wastes Where Life Began): 9 Pieces
- The 1st piece can be found above a Balloon-Meister in a pool at the start of the area.
- The 2nd piece can be found inside a glowing dirt patch on the right side of the area, with a Rabiroo hopping on it.
- The 3rd piece can be found at the end of the first Scissor-Lift Mouth track along the main path.
- The 4th, 5th, and 6th pieces can be obtained after defeating Fleurina on the left side of the area.
- The 7th piece can be found by blowing away a pile of sand using Tornado on the leftmost platform in the left side of the area where Fleurina is.
- The 8th piece can be found by blowing away a pile of sand using Tornado on the moored boat in the upper-right corner of the map.
- The last piece can be found by first making a path toward the Warp Star by uncovering a switch on the ship using Dome Mouth, then moving Scissor-Lift Mouth over there and extending through the metal box at the end to break it.
Area 2 (Searching the Oasis): 7 Pieces
- The 1st piece can be obtained after hitting three red switches in the low area.
- The 2nd piece can be found atop a lamppost at the far right end of the first room. Using Cutter to retrieve it is ideal.
- The 3rd piece can be found tucked in a nook along the path just ahead of the first ladder, guarded by a Glunk and a line of boxes.
- The 4th piece can be obtained by defeating a possessed Glunk in the upper area.
- The last three pieces can be found by watering all five of the wilted flowers in the upper area.
Area 3 (Alivel Mall (Staff Side)): 10 Piecess
- The 1st piece can be found in the first staff side hall by breaking some metal boxes using Vending Mouth.
- The 2nd piece can be found on a bench past the hole in the wall that fits Vending Mouth.
- The 3rd, 4th, and 5th pieces can be found by hitting a Bomb Block on the left side of the third front-facing hall, which will give Kirby access to Ring Mouth. From there, he needs to backtrack a bit to find the circular hole in the wall and fit into it.
- The 6th piece can be found in the room under the third hall. Kirby can get in by finding the hole in the floor under some fragile blocks.
- The 7th, 8th, and 9th pieces can be found by obtaining Cone Mouth in the room where the 6th piece was. From there, Kirby needs to backtrack a bit to find the triangular hole in the wall and fit into it.
- The last piece can be found in the last staff-side hall, on the right end, guarded by a Totenga.
Area 4 (Moonlight Canyon): 9 Pieces
- The 1st piece can be found by breaking a Bomb Block on the path guarded by two Needlous. Kirby needs a speed boost to get the piece against the wind.
- The 2nd piece can be obtained by dropping down along a line of Bronto Burts from above. Needle is ideal for this task.
- The 3rd piece can be found on the main path, guarded by a Gordo Bar and strong winds.
- The 4th piece can be found by solving a small puzzle involving Scissor-Lift Mouth and a Breakable Block walkway.
- The 5th piece can be found by defeating a possessed Jabhog on the main path.
- The 6th, 7th, and 8th pieces can be found by hitting a Bomb Block near the end of the path and then rolling towards them, in front of a falling pillar.
- The last piece can be found inside a barrier block near the end of the path. To break it open, Kirby needs to find the glowing spot to the left of this block atop the anchor.
Area 5: 9 Pieces
- The 1st piece can be found off to the left in a well-lit area.
- The 2nd piece appears after lighting the third Lantern Switch on the winding spike path, appearing above the switch itself.
- The 3rd, 4th, and 5th pieces can be found behind a gate in the right wall in the area with the Lantern Switches on moving platforms. Kirby needs to flip the switch in the middle to open the gate.
- The 6th piece can be found on the path to the left of the Warp Star room along the Breakable Block bridge.
- The last three pieces can be found behind the burning log wall at the end of the area. Kirby needs to head down the left path and obtain Ring Mouth, then come back to extinguish the logs.
Area 6 (Collector in the Sleepless Valley): 5 Pieces
- The last 5 pieces can be found by defeating Phantom Sillydillo.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
100% walkthrough of Forgo Wasteland.
Names in other languages
Bèi Yíwàng de Yuánshǐ
Bèi Yíwàng de Yuánshǐ
|French||Désert Oublio||Forgo Wasteland|
|Italian||Deserto Perdis||Forgo desert|
|Korean||포가튼 오리지네시아 황야
Pogateun Orijinesia Hwangya
|Forgotten Originesia Wilderness|
|Spanish||Meseta Olvi||Forgo Plateau|