From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
- This article is about the Waddle Dee who runs the Waddle Dee Café in Waddle Dee Town. For the Waddle Dee at the front of the Café, see Café-Staff Waddle Dee. For Waddle Dees in a general context, see Waddle Dee.
||Help wanted for a part-time gig! Come work for the best—and only—café in Waddle Dee Town!
— Café-Manager Waddle Dee, in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Café-Manager Waddle Dee is the Waddle Dee who owns and operates the Waddle Dee Café in Waddle Dee Town, appearing in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. He wears an identical white and green paper cap to Café-Staff Waddle Dee, and is distinguished only by his location (outside the building to the side), and the fact that his skin is slightly redder. Talking to Café-Manager Waddle Dee is necessary to initiate the Waddle Dee Café: Help Wanted! Sub-Game.
If Kirby clears the "Frenzy Gig" difficulty level of Waddle Dee Café: Help Wanted!, Café-Manager Waddle Dee will give him a commemorative figure depicting Café-Staff Kirby as thanks.
|Quotes from Café-Manager Waddle Dee in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- "Hey, Kirby! Got a sec?"
- "Now that the Waddle Dee Café is open, we're looking to hire some help! It's just a part-time gig..."
- "I don't suppose you're looking to start a career in food service...are ya, Kirby?"
- "Help wanted for a part-time gig! Come work for the best—and only—café in Waddle Dee Town!"
- "Thanks for your hard work, Kirby! Hope you can help us out again soon!"
- "Kirby! May I speak with you for a sec?"
- "You've been helping us a lot lately. It's a tough gig, but you even handled the Frenzy Gig like a pro! So, uh..."
- "We'd like for you to have this special figure! And our deepest thanks! Ready? Here it comes... Thanks."
Names in other languages
Kafe tenchō wadorudi
|Café-Manager Waddle Dee
||Waddle Dee patron
||Waddle Dee manager
|Characters of the Kirby video game series (ordered by first game appearance)|
|Kirby's Dream Land|
|Kirby's Dream Course|
|Kirby's Dream Land 2|
|Kirby Super Star|
|Kirby's Star Stacker (Game Boy)|
|Kirby's Dream Land 3|
|Kirby's Star Stacker (SNES)|
|Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Kirby & The Amazing Mirror|
|Kirby: Canvas Curse|
|Kirby: Squeak Squad|
|Kirby Super Star Ultra|
|Kirby's Epic Yarn|
|Kirby Mass Attack|
|Kirby's Return to Dream Land|
|Kirby: Triple Deluxe|
|Kirby and the Rainbow Curse|
|Kirby: Planet Robobot|
|Kirby Battle Royale|
|Kirby Star Allies|
|Super Kirby Clash|
|Kirby and the Forgotten Land|Elfilin
• Beast Pack (Gorimondo, Carol, Sillydillo, Leon)
• Fecto Forgo
• Fecto Elfilis
• Waddle Dee Town
residents (Café-Manager Waddle Dee, Café-Staff Waddle Dee, Commentator Waddle Dee, Delivery Waddle Dee, Game-Shop Waddle Dee, Item-Shop Waddle Dee, Minion Waddle Dee, The Deedly Dees, Trader Waddle Dee, Usher Waddle Dee, Weapons-Shop Waddle Dee, Wise Waddle Dee)
|Other recurring Bosses (at least 3 appearances)|
|Recurring Mid-Bosses (at least 3 appearances)|