Scale the Cement Summit
Scale the Cement Summit is the third stage of Everbay Coast in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. In this stage, Kirby climbs a series of tall buildings, collecting the Tornado ability from Fleurina along the way. At the top of one of them, he inhales an archway to get Arch Mouth, and uses it to fly a great distance before landing in the area with the gold cage.
There are two Capsules from Vol. 1 to collect in this stage, and five missions to complete. There are a total of ten Waddle Dees to rescue here, when including the mission objectives. The blueprint for Clutter Needle can be found here.
This stage consists of three main areas, with a hidden side area accessible from the second main area and a smaller fourth goal room after the third.
In the first area, Kirby needs to climb a tall concrete building by making use of ladders and dodging enemy fire along the way. As he climbs, he can find a blueprint for the Clutter Needle ability by finding a small Bomb Block in the corner of one of the roofs. At the top of the tower, a Warp Star will take him to the next area.
In the second area, Kirby is given a choice between the Cutter and Ice abilities with which to battle the Mid-Boss Fleurina. From here, Kirby can obtain the Tornado ability from the downed mid-boss and use it to glide up the ramps and pathways leading to the top of this second tower. Once he reaches the summit, he can inhale an archway to gain Arch Mouth and fly off into the distance.
The third area is a flying section utilizing Arch Mouth. Kirby can fly through a series of yellow and red hoops in the air to earn Star Coins and defeat enemies along the way. Further in, he will need to dodge tricky terrain, including moving pillars. After this, Kirby lands in a lush green area where he can collect the Waddle Dees in the gold cage to clear the stage.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode in this stage.
Scale the Cement Summit has five missions to complete, as follows:
- "Clear the stage" - Kirby must complete the stage.
- "Save the hidden Waddle Dees" - Kirby must find and rescue the four hidden Waddle Dees in silver cages. Their locations are as follows:
- Waddle Dee 1: This Waddle Dee can be found in the first area by taking a left near the top of the tower. He can be found behind a set of lockers that can be removed using Storage Mouth.
- Waddle Dee 2: This Waddle Dee can be found by hitting a switch on the path after defeating Fleurina. Kirby will need to quickly make his way up to the Waddle Dee before the Clocker's timer expires.
- Waddle Dee 3: This Waddle Dee can be found in a side room hidden in the second area, to the left from the path that leads up to the arch. In this room, Kirby needs to quickly hit three switches in a spike pit (ideally using Tornado) to open the gate containing this Waddle Dee.
- Waddle Dee 4: This Waddle Dee is located in the Arch Mouth flying section. Near the end, Kirby needs to take a right toward a cracked wall and bust through using a Spin Tackle to find this Waddle Dee.
- "Remove 3 wanted posters" - Kirby must find and remove the three wanted posters of him in the stage. Their locations are as follows:
- Poster 1: Located near the beginning of the first area, to the right after Kirby climbs the first ladder.
- Poster 2: Located near the end of the second area, to the left shortly after the Clocker.
- Poster 3: Located at the end of the stage, to the right from where Kirby lands after using Arch Mouth.
- "Avoid the spikes in the secret room" - In the side room from the second area, Kirby needs to clear the challenge without hitting any spikes.
- "Freeze Fleurina with an Ice ability" - During the battle with Fleurina, Kirby needs to freeze her solid using Ice or one of its variants.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
100% walkthrough of Scale the Cement Summit.
Names in other languages
Nobotte Burokku Hiruzu
|Let's Climb Up the Block Hills|
Dēngshàng Fuāngkuài Shānqiū
|Climb the Block Hills|
Dēngshàng Fuāngkuài Shānqiū
|Dutch||Beklimming van de betonberg||Climbing the cement mountain|
|French||Ascension des cimes de ciment||Climb of the cement summits|
|German||Klettertour auf dem Zementgipfel||Climbing tour on the Cement summit|
|Italian||Ascesa alla cima di cemento||Ascent to the concrete summit|
|Korean||올라라! 블록 힐즈
Ollala! Beullok Hiljeu
|Let's Climb Up! Block Hills|
|Spanish||Cumbre Cimentada||Cimented Summit|