WiKirby just reached 4,000 articles, with Road to Victory being the 4,000th one! Thanks for your continued support; WiKirby wouldn't be here today without you all!
Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands
Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands is the first stage of Redgar Forbidden Lands in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. In this stage, Kirby makes his way through a volcanic wasteland, trying to save Waddle Dees with the help of Drill and Water-Balloon Mouth before falling lava balls cause the area to collapse.
There are two Capsules from Vol. 1, one from Vol. 2, and one from Vol. 3 to collect in this stage, and five missions to complete. There are a total of ten Waddle Dees to rescue here, when including the mission objectives.
This stage is broken up into three main areas, with an optional side area accessible from the third main area.
In the first area, after a long flight in on the Warp Star, Kirby lands on a path surrounded by lava and hemmed in by wooden palisades set up by the Beast Pack. Kirby will need to make his way across this rocky path, dodging falling lava balls and dealing with the lookout Awoofies and the reinforcements they call. Further down the path, Kirby will need to proceed quickly, as falling lava balls are making parts of the ground sink into the lava. The door forward can be found further ahead.
In the second area, Kirby needs to climb up a series of steppes that shift back and forth into and out of the cliffside. Many of these have puddles of lava on them, while others have glowing dirt patches, so Kirby will want to pick up Drill for this part. The door to the next area can be found up top.
In the third area, Kirby moves along a narrow path straddling a tall set of ruins. Along the way, falling lava balls will cause parts of the cliffside to collapse. After traveling over one last set of unstable ground and avoiding (or destroying) the remaining falling lava balls, Kirby can reach the gold cage and free the remaining Waddle Dees.
Differences between difficulties
In Wild Mode, two extra Primal Awoofies appear when the first lookout Awoofy spots Kirby, and two extra Rabiroos appear when the second lookout Awoofy spots Kirby. The rest is the same as in Spring-Breeze Mode.
Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands has five missions to complete, as follows:
- "Clear the stage" - Kirby must complete the stage.
- "Save the hidden Waddle Dees" - Kirby must find and rescue the four hidden Waddle Dees in silver cages. Their locations are as follows:
- Waddle Dee 1: This Waddle Dee is located in the first area. Kirby needs to collect all five star pieces along the road, some of which are in danger of sinking into lava due to falling lava balls. This done, a treasure chest will appear which contains this Waddle Dee.
- Waddle Dee 2: This Waddle Dee is located in the second area, and can be found off to the right partway up the path. Kirby will need the Drill ability to get under the fence hemming the Waddle Dee in.
- Waddle Dee 3: This Waddle Dee can be found in the side area accessible from the third main area. To get in the room, Kirby needs to wait for a series of cliffs to sink down enough to reveal the doorway. Once inside, Kirby needs to quickly collect five star pieces from a sinking platform by digging them up using Drill.
- Waddle Dee 4: This Waddle Dee can be found near the end of the stage. To save him, Kirby needs to use Water-Balloon Mouth to stop the falling lava balls from sinking the ground in front of the fence. From there, Kirby can enter using Drill and rescue this Waddle Dee.
- "Defeat 2 lookout Awoofies" - Kirby must find and defeat two Primal Awoofies on watchtowers. Both of them can be found in the first area.
- "Find the secret passage" - In the second area, Kirby needs to locate and travel along the hidden passageway, which can be found to the left around the corner from where the main door forward is.
- "Use water to destroy 7 falling lava balls" - In the last portion of the stage, Kirby needs to use Water-Balloon Mouth to break seven falling lava balls before they crash into the ground and cause chunks of it to sink. To get the first three, Kirby needs to have found the water pipe in the hidden side area.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
100% walkthrough of Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands.
Names in other languages
Atsuatsu no Kinsokuchi e
|To the Hot Forbidden Land|
Qiánwǎng Rètàngtàng Jìnqū
|To the Scalding Hot Zone|
Qiánwǎng Rètàngtàng Jìnqū
|Dutch||In de vurige verboden zone||In the fiery forbidden zone|
|French||Entrée dans le repaire rougeoyant||Entrance inside the glowing hideout|
|German||Verbotene Feuerlande||Forbidden Firelands|
|Italian||Accesso all'ardente dominio proibito||Access to the fiery forbidden domain|
|Korean||앗 뜨거워! 금지 구역으로!
At Tteugeowo! Geumji Guyeogeuro!
|Ahh Hot! To the Forbidden Zone!|
|Spanish||Nación Prohibida Incandescente||Red-Hot Forbidden Nation|