The Wondaria Dream Parade
The Wondaria Dream Parade is the fourth stage of Wondaria Remains in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. In this stage, Kirby travels through the park at night, following the paths of the Runaway Parade Cars and using the Tornado ability to cross large fields of mud. Later on, he uses Water-Balloon Mouth to deflect some of the cars at obstacles to clear them.
There are 4 Capsules from Vol. 1 to collect in this stage, and five missions to complete. There are a total of 11 Waddle Dees to rescue here, when including the mission objectives. The blueprint for Fleur Tornado can be found here.
This stage consists of three main areas, with one optional side area accessible from the second main area.
Before entering the first main area, Kirby walks along the outside of the park in the dead of night, with no music—only the sound of chirping insects. The door forward can be found to the right, past a Hot Head on guard.
To start the first proper area of the stage, Kirby first finds himself in a dark room behind a shutter. Hitting the switch on the right turns on some lights in the hall, then opens the shutter to reveal the well-lit "dream parade" in progress as the music starts. From here, Kirby needs to make his way up the main path while avoiding the Runaway Parade Cars that continually move along it. The door to the next area can be found at the top of this path.
In the second area, Kirby needs to hop along platforms and steps to avoid falling in large pits of mud. Shortly into this path, he can find and make use of the Tornado ability to make this task easier. As he is flying by, he may spot a circular platform off to the left with some parade cars running around on it, which contains a door to an optional area. The main path leads to the right, where Kirby can dip into a hole in the path to find the doorway and a Digguh guarding it.
In the third and final main area, Kirby needs to first travel up a long straight path with runaway cars coming at him. From here, he can find a water pipe to gain Water-Balloon Mouth and use it to clear the road ahead of more runaway cars, deflecting them to break metal blocks and defeat enemies. Kirby will need to make use of this technique to save one of the Waddle Dees and get the blueprint for Fleur Tornado. After this, Kirby runs down another long path, this time avoiding runaway cars coming up from behind him. After this, he reaches a ladder that he can take to get up high and find the gold cage to complete the stage.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode.
The Wondaria Dream Parade has five missions to complete, as follows:
- "Clear the stage" - Kirby must complete the stage.
- "Save the hidden Waddle Dees" - Kirby must find and rescue the five hidden Waddle Dees in silver cages. Their locations are as follows:
- Waddle Dee 1: This Waddle Dee can be found at the end of the first area, just to the left of where the Runaway Parade Cars turn into their exit point, beyond a small spike pit.
- Waddle Dee 2: This Waddle Dee can be found in the side area accessible from the second main area. Kirby needs to finish a race using Car Mouth in under 5.555 seconds. To make this easier, Kirby can find a switch using Cone Mouth to raise a shortcut from the abyss below.
- Waddle Dee 3: This Waddle Dee can be found at the end of the second area, perched high atop a pillar. Kirby can reach it by using the Tornado ability from a high place.
- Waddle Dee 4: This Waddle Dee can be found behind a damaged blue shutter in the third area. Kirby needs to use Water-Balloon Mouth to deflect some Runaway Parade Cars into the shutter to break it.
- Waddle Dee 5: This Waddle Dee can be found near the end of the stage, in the lower-left corner in a hole at the end of the long path with the Runaway Parade Cars.
- "Help the lost ducklings find their mama" - Kirby must find all five ducklings and lead them back to the mama duck. All five of them can be found in the first area on the road patrolled by the Runaway Parade Cars (none of them can be found beyond the mama duck).
- "Remove Elfilin's wanted poster" - Kirby must find and remove the Beast Pack's wanted poster of Elfilin. The poster can be found at the end of the second area, on the wall by where the Runaway Parade Cars are patrolling in a square pattern.
- "Clear without stepping on any mud" - Kirby must clear the stage without ever having touched a mud pool.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
- There is a hidden HAL Room in this stage. In the side area with the Car Mouth, Kirby needs to cross the finish line when the seconds on the timer read 86. This done, the bottomless pit will be replaced with a pool containing a flower bed that spells out the letters "H A L", with many Star Coins and food atop the letters.
- As a result of this, the timers in this area work differently to the ones on Circuit Speedway, as despite the time boards all containing a minute digit, they will only ever show seconds and milliseconds, counting beyond 60 seconds. As such, they can only count up to 99.999 seconds.
Sleep Kirby doing his thing on a bench
100% walkthrough of The Wondaria Dream Parade. (the HAL Room is purposely omitted)
Names in other languages
Wandaria Parēdo no Yume
|The Wonderia Parade Dream|
Jīngqílèyuán Xúnyóu zhī Mèng
|The Wonder Amusement Park Parade Dream|
Jīngqílèyuán Xúnyóu zhī Mèng
|French||Parade de rêve à Wondaria||Dream parade at Wondaria|
|German||Die Wundaria-Traumparade||The Wondaria-Dream parade|
|Italian||Sfilata da sogno a Meravillà||Dream parade in Meravillà|
"Meravillà" replaces "Wondaria" in Italian; it's a combination of meraviglia (wonder) and villà (villa).
|Korean||원더리아 퍼레이드의 꿈
Wondeoria Peoreideuui Kkum
|The Wonderia Parade Dream|
|Spanish||Desfile de Ensueño de Maravilia||Maravilia Dream Parade|
"Maravilia" replaces "Wondaria" in Spanish; it's a combination of maravilla (wonder) and vilia (villa).