Circuit Speedway is the second stage of Wondaria Remains in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. In this stage, Kirby takes part in a series of timed race courses using Car Mouth, and travels in-between the tracks, fighting Wild Edge in the process.
There are three Capsules from Vol. 1 to collect in this stage, and five missions to complete. There are a total of ten Waddle Dees to rescue here, when including the mission objectives. The blueprint for Gigant Sword can be found here.
This stage consists of four main areas, with one hidden side area.
In the first area, Kirby crosses a bridge to reach a race track, where a red racecar is waiting for him. Using this, he can speed through the first track, minding the tight turns, piles of mud, and enemies along the way. If Kirby beats the timer, he can get some prizes, including a Waddle Dee. From there, the path leads off to the left into a building.
In the second area, Kirby makes his way down a series of slopes spanning bottomless pits. The Bomb ability is ideally used here, since it can hit enemies at the bottom of slopes. Along the way, a switch can be hit to unlock a doorway leading to a side area where Kirby can rescue another Waddle Dee. The main path continues down the slopes until hitting another doorway.
In the third area, Kirby heads up some stairs and then does battle with the Mid-Boss Wild Edge. Defeating them awards Kirby a blueprint for Gigant Sword, and from there, he can proceed down the hall to the next doorway, but should have a look around first.
In the last area, Kirby takes on another longer race track using Car Mouth. This track has much more prominent turns and jumps, with the potential for many substantial shortcuts. Near the end, Kirby needs to drive alongside some Runaway Parade Cars before making one last leap to the finish line. From here, the gold cage is not far off.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode.
Circuit Speedway has five missions to complete, as follows:
- "Clear the stage" - Kirby must complete the stage.
- "Save the hidden Waddle Dees" - Kirby must find and rescue the four hidden Waddle Dees in silver cages. Their locations are as follows:
- Waddle Dee 1: This Waddle Dee is awarded to Kirby if he completes the first race within 25 seconds.
- Waddle Dee 2: This Waddle Dee is located in a hidden side room from the second area. Kirby needs to hit a switch using Bomb Bowl to open the gate keeping the Waddle Dee in.
- Waddle Dee 3: This Waddle Dee can be found in the third area, in a room whose tiny entranceway is hidden by foliage.
- Waddle Dee 4: This Waddle Dee is awarded to Kirby if he completes the second race within 50 seconds.
- "Reach the first race's goal within 20 seconds" - Kirby must complete the first race in under 20 seconds.
- "Defeat Wild Edge using an Invincible Candy" - Kirby must find the Invincible Candy and use it to defeat Wild Edge. The Invincible Candy can be found in a Treasure Chest accessible from a ladder behind where the second hidden Waddle Dee is being kept.
- "Boost through the cardboard shortcuts" - In the second race, Kirby needs to find and drive through both shortcuts, barricaded by cardboard boxes. The second one requires jumping over a bottomless pit to reach.
- The mission will not count as completed if Kirby jumps over the cardboard boxes and doesn't destroy any (which is possible to do in the second shortcut). As such, Kirby specifically needs to destroy them in both shortcuts, not just go through said shortcuts.
Enemies and Abilities
|Bosses & Mid-Bosses
- On top of the time board at the end of the stage is a shining spot which spawns three yellow Star Coins and a blue Star Coin.
100% walkthrough of Circuit Speedway.
Names in other languages
Sākitto de GO!
|GO at the Circuit!
|GO at the Racetrack!
|À fond sur le circuit
|Full speed on the racetrack
|GO at the Circuit!
|Circuito de Carreras