Forgo Plains is the first stage of Isolated Isles: Forgo Dreams in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. This stage is mostly a recobbling of areas from Point of Arrival and Natural Plains, with new enemies and obstacles. It culminates in a battle with Phantom Gorimondo.
This stage is composed of six areas played in sequence.
In the first area, Kirby travels through the first part of Point of Arrival, but now the place is full of Mookies and other foes. At the end of this area, Kirby has to battle Wild Bonkers before he can proceed.
In the second area, Kirby traverses a section from Through the Tunnel, but now has to deal with regular ambushes from ghostly enemies, and more Kabu. At the end of the section, Kirby can climb atop a ledge on the building to find a Vol. 4 capsule.
In the third area, Kirby traverses a portion of Rocky Rollin' Road, which ends after the big boulder chase sequence.
The fifth area is not strictly based on any of the main game stages. Instead, it takes Kirby along a series of narrow Breakable Block walkways that span between the tall buildings. Along the way, he will need to deal with patrolling enemies and be careful not to break the Star Blocks that make up portions of the bridge when attacking using Cone Mouth. As Kirby makes his way along this area, he can find a Rare Stone along the path.
In the last area, Kirby has to do battle with Phantom Gorimondo. The fight is similar to the main-game equivalent, but sped up significantly, and with more shockwaves and tornadoes. Once Phantom Gorimondo is down, Kirby can collect the last pieces of Leon's soul and complete the stage.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode.
Pieces of Leon's Soul guide
The following is a guide on how to obtain all of the pieces of Leon's Soul in Forgo Plains:
Area 1 (Point of Arrival): 14 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found out in the open on the main path.
- The 2nd fragment can be found by hitting a switch under the log bridge.
- The 3rd fragment can be found behind the tree before turning down the path toward the city.
- The 4th fragment can be found by pounding three nails in the wall along the path to the city.
- The 5th fragment can be found atop some boxes guarded by two Mookies.
- The 6th, 7th, and 8th fragments can be found by collecting all five star pieces in the park to the right of the first building. One of the pieces is inside a Knock-Knock Nut.
- The 9th fragment can be found by defeating a possessed Bernard on the high walkway.
- The 10th fragment can be found by pressing a switch on the wall down from one of the bridges on the high walkway.
- The 11th fragment can be found by breaking a Star Block spanning the chasm on the high walkway.
- The last three fragments are earned after defeating Wild Bonkers.
Area 2 (Through the Tunnel): 7 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found atop the first moving platform.
- The 2nd fragment can be found above the second moving platform.
- The 3rd fragment can be found behind metal blocks. Kirby can climb up a ladder and get Vending Mouth to break this barricade open.
- The 4th fragment can be found in a metal block along the ascending path. Vending Mouth is needed to get it.
- The last three fragments can be found by breaking some metal blocks at the end of the area. Kirby needs to find a switch to hit so he can get high enough with Vending Mouth to break the blocks.
Area 3 (Rocky Rollin' Road): 8 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found on a ledge along with two Poppy Bros. Jr.. It can be brought down by hitting a nearby Bomb Block.
- The 2nd fragment can be found by hitting a Bomb Block behind a Gordo Bar.
- The 3rd fragment can be found by touching the glowing area to the left while heading up the path with many rolling boulders.
- The 4th fragment can be found by solving a puzzle involving three red switches at a bridge.
- The 5th, 6th, and 7th fragments can be found by hitting the two switches at the end of the boulder chase path before the boulder breaks them.
- The last fragment can be found by looking in the hole left by the big boulder (in the upper-right corner).
Area 4 (A Trip to Alivel Mall): 9 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found by hitting a small Bomb Block on the first path and then heading back.
- The 2nd fragment can be found at the first corner, guarded by a fast Twirling Star Rocket.
- The 3rd fragment can be found behind the Twirling Star Rocket pole at the second corner.
- The 4th fragment can be found atop some blocks penning it in above a fast conveyor belt. Kirby can hit a Bomb Block to release the fragment, but will need to be quick to grab it before it falls off the end of the belt.
- The 5th fragment can be found off the end of the conveyor belt down the path just after the 4th fragment.
- The 6th fragment can be found by defeating a possessed Mookie near the end of the path.
- The last three fragments can be found by collecting all five star pieces around the looping conveyor at the end of the area.
Area 5: 7 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found by making the loop at the first turn across the Breakable Blocks and breaking the metal blocks at the corner.
- The 2nd fragment can be found by defeating the possessed Poppy Bros. Jr. atop the balcony. To get up there, Kirby needs to find a path under some Breakable Blocks and then pierce a water pipe using Cone Mouth.
- The 3rd fragment can be found inside a metal block on a precarious loop of Breakable Blocks sticking out to the left from the main path.
- The 4th fragment can be found near where the 3rd fragment is, floating above the bottomless pit by the "Books" sign. Kirby will need to momentarily discard Cone Mouth so he can hover down and retrieve it.
- The last three fragments can be found by breaking a metal block using Cone Mouth on a separate Breakable Block loop that runs under the main path.
Area 6 (The Brawl at the Mall): 5 Fragments
- The last 5 fragments can be found by defeating Phantom Gorimondo.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
100% walkthrough of Forgo Plains.
Names in other languages
Bèi Yíwàng de Zìrán
Bèi Yíwàng de Zìrán
|French||Plaine Oublio||Forgo Plain|
|Korean||포가튼 네이첼 초원
Pogateun Neichel Chowon
|Forgotten Natural Grassland|
|Spanish||Naturaleza Olvi||Forgo Nature|