Forgo Bay is the second stage of Isolated Isles: Forgo Dreams in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. This stage is mostly a recobbling of areas from Everbay Coast, with new enemies and obstacles. It culminates in a battle with Phantom Tropic Woods.
This stage is composed of six areas played in sequence.
In the first area, Kirby traverses the first part of Abandoned Beach, though this time there are lots of Chillys and Gnawcodiles to deal with, and several surfaces are covered in mud. At the last island, Kirby needs to battle Wild Edge before he can proceed via Warp Star.
In the second area, Kirby traverses a portion from the starting area in Concrete Isles, but is now tasked with using Ranger to shoot distant targets. Along the way, one of these targets can yield him a Rare Stone.
In the fourth area, Kirby traverses an area from the last part of Fast-Flowing Waterworks, but with even more hazards in the water than before. At the end of this section, in the opening there is a golden fish in the water which will spawn a Vol. 4 capsule.
The fifth area is not based directly on any of the main game stages. Instead, it tasks Kirby with traveling down a long passageway while being continually pushed forward by strong winds. Along the way, he needs to avoid pitfalls and hazards and, if he can, hit the Windmill Switches along the way. At the end, he is dumped into a big water tank, and from there, can head out via Warp Star.
In the last area, Kirby has to do battle with Phantom Tropic Woods. The fight is similar to the main-game equivalent, but sped up significantly, and with many more projectiles to dodge and barriers to navigate through. Once Phantom Tropic Woods is down, Kirby can collect the last pieces of Leon's soul and complete the stage.
Differences between difficulties
There do not appear to be any differences in the number of enemies between Spring-Breeze Mode and Wild Mode.
Pieces of Leon's Soul guide
The following is a guide on how to obtain all of the pieces of Leon's Soul in Forgo Bay:
Area 1 (Abandoned Beach): 9 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found to the left of the starting point, guarded by a Gnawcodile.
- The 2nd fragment can be found atop a barrel on a tower made of burning logs. Kirby needs the Ice ability to bring it down.
- The 3rd fragment can be found along the main path atop a barrel in the middle of a whirlpool.
- The 4th fragment can be collected after defeating a possessed Balloon-Meister on the main path.
- The 5th fragment can be found behind a barricade of burning logs embedded in the left wall on the path.
- The 6th fragment can be found guarded by the third Gordo Bar on the main path.
- The last three fragments are obtained after defeating Wild Edge.
Area 2 (Concrete Isles): 8 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found by shooting a Target Switch at the platform just before the first moving lift area.
- The 2nd fragment can be found underneath the first moving lift path.
- The 3rd fragment can be found in a crate on the platform at the far end of the first moving lift.
- The 4th fragment can be found by shooting a Target Switch to the left of the second set of moving lifts.
- The 5th fragment can be found atop a fence post in a whirlpool to the right of the second set of moving lifts.
- The last three fragments can be found by shooting a distant Target Switch from the last concrete isle.
Area 3 (Scale the Cement Summit): 8 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found in a corner behind a rolling boulder path.
- The 2nd fragment can be found underneath a platform just to the left of where the 1st fragment was.
- The 3rd fragment can be found by activating a glowing point atop the platform which the 2nd fragment was underneath.
- The 4th fragment can be found by hitting a Bomb Block tucked in the corner just past where the 3rd fragment was.
- The 5th fragment can be found in a small hole in the wall partially covered by vines towards the right near the top of the path.
- The last three fragments can be found in a treasure chest where the entrance to the "secret room" was in Scale the Cement Summit. A glowing area near the top of the path will lead Kirby to it.
Area 4 (Fast-Flowing Waterworks): 9 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found by hitting the switch in the first room.
- The 2nd fragment can be found atop a stack of boxes in the first room.
- The 3rd fragment can be found hiding behind a circuit breaker box in the hall just after the first room.
- The 4th, 5th, and 6th fragments can be found by hitting the two switches on the wall in the first whirlpool room.
- The 7th fragment can be found by defeating a possessed Bronto Burt in the first whirlpool room, who appears after the aforementioned switches are pressed.
- The 8th fragment can be found in the second whirlpool room, in the upper-left corner.
- The last fragment can be found in the second whirlpool room after hitting a switch towards the right on a high platform. The fragment will drop into the water and be dragged by the current.
Area 5: 9 Fragments
- The 1st fragment can be found by hitting a Bomb Block on the main path.
- The 2nd fragment can be found along the left side of the path, with a Gigatzo firing at it.
- To obtain the 3rd fragment, Kirby needs to grab the set of stairs along the path so he can use Stairs Mouth to resist the wind and head back up the path until he can find the hoop and use the stairs to climb up to it. After obtaining Ring Mouth, Kirby needs to move forward and windblast the Windmill Switch up ahead to uncover the fragment.
- The 4th fragment can be obtained by turning the second Windmill Switch on the path. Kirby needs Ring Mouth to do this.
- The 5th fragment can be obtained by turning the third and fourth Windmill Switches on the path. Kirby needs Ring Mouth to do this.
- The 6th fragment can be found in the large water tank at the end of this area, held by a possessed Squishy behind the landing point.
- The last three fragments can be found behind a gate in the water tank. Kirby needs to have kept Ring Mouth so he can blast the Windmill Switch at the end and open the gate.
Area 6 (The Tropical Terror): 5 Fragments
- The last 5 fragments can be found by defeating Phantom Tropic Woods.
Enemies and Abilities
|Regular Enemies||Bosses & Mid-Bosses|
100% walkthrough of Forgo Bay.
Names in other languages
Bèi Yíwàng de Wèilán
Bèi Yíwàng de Wèilán
|French||Plage Oublio||Forgo Beach|
|Korean||포가튼 에버브룩 해안
Pogateun Ebeobeuruk Haean
|Forgotten Everbrook Coast|
|Spanish||Costa Olvi||Forgo Coast|