From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
- This article is about the planet in Milky Way Wishes, and should not be confused with Planet Caverna.
Cave Planet Cavius (called Cavios in the original version) is one of the planets which Kirby can visit in Milky Way Wishes, in Kirby Super Star (Ultra). As its name suggests, the planet is a maze of underground tunnels, with Wham Bam Rock serving as its Boss. Cavius is home to three Copy Essence Deluxes. These are Bomb, Hammer and Stone.
The stage begins as Kirby touches down on a flat plain to enter a door immediately to the right.
The door leads to a complex maze of tunnels filled with small pocket chambers where Mid-Bosses appear to ambush Kirby. Each route along the cave system will new Kirby access to a few recovery items as well as two Copy Essence Deluxes (details below), but the main path forward can be found through a door in the lowermost portion guarded by Bugzzy.
The next area is bluer in hue, and up above, Kirby can bust a Bomb Block to make water cascade down into the areas below. The door leading to the boss can be found to the right through a series of tight tunnels.
To a puffball with a hammer, every problem is a stake.
Copy Essence Deluxe guide
The following is a basic guide on how to reach each Copy Essence Deluxe on Planet Cavius:
- Bomb - Traveling along the top of the main cave area, Kirby will need to defeat Poppy Bros. Sr. to make this essence appear.
- Hammer - Following the path downward from the top of the main cave area, Kirby will need to defeat Bonkers in a small room to make this essence appear.
- Stone - In the second main area, Kirby will need to head up and make a waterfall pour into the chamber, opening a way to a doorway that leads to this essence.
Enemies, mid-bosses, and boss
Boss: Wham Bam Rock
Kirby shields himself from the finger gun.
- Main article: Wham Bam Rock
Wham Bam Rock serves as the boss of this stage, and is fought exactly the same as its appearance in The Great Cave Offensive. Kirby must dodge its hand attacks and wait for an opportunity to counter, either by using a copy ability or by spitting back the rocks that fall. Defeating Wham Bam Rock clears the stage.