Lollipop Land - Stage 4
Lollipop Land - Stage 4 is the fourth stage in Lollipop Land. There are three Sun Stones and 4 Keychains in this stage. The Gold Keychain is one depicting Dark Daroach. Clown Acrobot and the Circus ability debut in this stage.
The stage begins outside of a big top tent. A Key is needed to open the door, and a Clown Acrobot guards the door as well.
Inside the tent, Kirby has to run down a hall lined with traps and ghosties. The first door Kirby sees may give him a nasty shock.
In the next room, Kirby passes under an energy field which steals away his Copy Ability if he has one. From here, it's a mirror hall, where many things in the Truth Mirror reflect invisible things on the main path. At the end of the hall, Kirby can get his ability back before proceeding.
In the next area, Kirby can find a Key Dee carrying a Key in the background. Intercepting the Carry Dee is not necessary to move forward, but may come in handy.
The next room has six doors, all but one of which are Nidoos. After taking the correct door, Kirby can proceed by taking the 3D Warp Star and heading to the right.
From here, it's another hall of mirrors section. Many of the hazards in here are not invisible, but merely covered up by boards. At the end of this hall, Kirby can leave the funhouse behind and head for the stage exit.
Sun Stone & Gold Keychain Guide
- Sun Stone 1 - To get this stone, Kirby must catch the Key Dee and take its Key before it is destroyed. From there, the stone can be reached behind a gate.
- Sun Stone 2 - After taking the correct door in the room with 5 Nidoos, Kirby can take a 3D Warp Star and use the door to go into the background of that previous chamber. From there, a hidden doorway can be found which leads to the stone.
- Sun Stone 3 - In the second hall of mirrors area, a side door can be accessed by taking a path away from the main one. Through the door, Kirby will have to leap across boarded pits to get the sun stone.
- Gold Keychain - Just after leaving the tent, Kirby can find this keychain by looking in the air above.
Enemies, Mid-Bosses and Abilities
- In Dededetour!, several visual effects for Dedede's attacks are missing from his reflection in the Truth Mirror area. It is likely that these effects are removed to optimize the game's performance.
- Hacking Copy Abilities into the Truth Mirror area for this stage reveals that various ability effects as well as dropped Ability Stars do not properly show in the mirror. In addition, equipping Hypernova here causes Kirby's model in the mirror to be stretched out and frozen, no longer following Kirby on the main plane.
Kirby tries to discern which of these doors are Nidoos waiting to pull a prank on him.