From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Endless Explosions - Stage 2 is the second stage in Endless Explosions. There are four Sun Stones and 4 Keychains in this stage. The Gold Keychain is one depicting Nightmare's Power Orb.
The stage begins outside a cavern, which needs Timed Dynamite to clear open. From there, Kirby swims through a number of suspended bars of water. Along the way, Kirby will also have to dodge some rather hungry Barbar.
From there, Kirby will have to contend with Blocky in a room with magma walls, then head right back into the water bars and Barbar.
In the next area, Kirby encounters a Miracle Fruit. This can be used to vacuum objects using improbable twisted tubes, and eat the improbably large Land Barbars. At the end, swallowing a particularly determined Waddle Dee reveals the stage exit.
Sun Stone & Gold Keychain Guide
- Sun Stone 1 - After passing the first Barbar, Kirby can take a 3D Warp Star into the background. Swimming down from here will yield a Keychain and the sun stone.
- Sun Stone 2 - After defeating Blocky, Kirby will need to head down the next area with the Stone ability, then use it on a Post in the bottom-left corner. This reveals a side door which leads to a room where Kirby will have to drop some Timed Dynamite down a chute before it explodes to get this stone.
- Sun Stone 3 - After obtaining Hypernova, Kirby can obtain this stone from a treasure chest after inhaling through the second twisty tube.
- Sun Stone 4 - A Land Barbar guards a Switch and gate, and must be inhaled to access the stone under the gate.
- Gold Keychain - In the first suspended water area, this keychain can be found in the ceiling behind fire blocks. The Ninja ability has a special move that can take care of these blocks.
Enemies, Mid-Bosses and Abilities
Curiosity killed the Kirby.
It's no use Waddle Dee, Kirby is simply too hungry.