Royal Road is the sixth level of Kirby: Triple Deluxe and the last of the six lands in the kingdom of Floralia. It has five regular stages, a boss stage, and two EX stages. The level is effectively one big castle complex, with an additional floating prison complex above it. There are sixteen Sun Stones to collect in this level, with one each in Stages 2, 4 and EX 2, three each in Stages 1, 3 and EX, and four in Stage 5. All the previous bosses are fought here again throughout the stages, and the primary bosses vary depending on which game-mode is being played. In Story Mode, the bosses are Masked Dedede and Queen Sectonia. In Dededetour!, they are Queen Sectonia DX, Shadow Dedede and Dark Meta Knight's Revenge.
For details on each stage individually, click the name of the stage.
|Stage||Unlock Req.||Sun Stones||Hypernova?||Notes|
|Stage 2||Complete Stage 1.||1||The bosses Coily Rattler and Kracko are re-fought here.|
|Stage 3||Complete Stage 2.||3|
|Stage 4||Complete Stage 3.||1||The bosses Paintra, Flowery Woods and Pyribbit are re-fought here.|
|Stage 5||Complete Stage 4.||4||Flowery Woods makes one last appearance here.|
|Stage 6: Masked Dedede & Queen Sectonia||Collect 7 Sun Stones from prior Royal Road stages and complete Stage 5.||0||Completing this stage leads into Eternal Dreamland.|
|Stage 7 EX||Collect all prior Royal Road Sun Stones.||3||This is an EX stage, so completing it is not required to finish the game.|
|Stage 8 EX||Complete Stage 7 EX.||1||This is an EX stage, so completing it is not required to finish the game.|
Once Lvl. 6 begins, King Dedede plays through all of the EX stages from previous levels and Stage 7 EX first. From there, all remaining stages of Royal Road are played in one sequence in DededeTour! except for Stage 8 EX and the sections of stages where Hypernova is used. Through this sequence, 6 Keychains can be found.
- Throughout Royal Road, numerous enemies encountered in previous levels now sport an insectoid design. These include Waddle Dees, Bronto Burts, Gordos, Lanzers, and Spynums.
- However, Stage EX features both Sectonian and normal variants of enemies that would otherwise be Sectonian only.
- Stage 3 and Stage EX 2 are the only stages in the game from which it is impossible to obtain any Copy Abilities.
- Additionally, Stage EX 2 is the only EX stage to feature Hypernova.
- Stage EX 2 features the Fountain of Dreams theme from Kirby Air Ride when Kirby gains Hypernova, which itself is a remix of the Gourmet Race theme from Kirby Super Star.
Dedede encounters the Dimension Mirror after defeating Sectonia.