Royal Road - Stage 7 EX
Royal Road - Stage 7 EX (also called Stage 7 EX) is an optional stage in Royal Road, unlocked once all Sun Stones from prior Royal Road stages have been collected. There are three Sun Stones and 5 Keychains in this stage. The Gold Keychain is one depicting Magolor.
The stage begins in a grassy area with suspended water bars and Lumberjack Waddle Dees in the background. On the other side is a portal which leads to the next area.
The next area is a toybox locale with springy hands and icy floors.
The next area takes Kirby to the crystal prison area, where piston walls push in to create platforms for Kirby to use.
The next area is an icy place, but with many rotating fire bars and a stiff breeze.
The next area is another section of the prison complex, with more piston walls.
The next area is a volcanic tunnel. Kirby will have to deal with spewing lava and the rotating walls.
The next area is a machine passage with a Sectra Tank in the background.
Sun Stone & Gold Keychain Guide
- Sun Stone 1 - In the toybox area, Kirby can break through the ice blocks to reveal a side door. Inside is a room with the stone and a Hot Head over another icy floor and a wall that's about to fall over. Kirby will need to quickly grab the stone and then escape.
- Sun Stone 2 - In the ruins area, Kirby needs to ferry the second Timed Dynamite bundle successfully to the other side, and blow up a stone block to access a side door. Inside, Kirby then needs to use a 3D Laser Bar to carefully break away the blocks surrounding a treasure chest without dropping the chest itself. Inside the chest is this stone.
- Sun Stone 3 - After defeating both Mid-Bosses at the end. this stone can be collected from the chest.
- Gold Keychain - In the volcanic area, the second set of rotating walls has an ice block barrier which reveals a Key, which can open a door to a chamber filled with fire blocks. Clearing these away gives access to this keychain.
Enemies, Mid-Bosses and Abilities
Kirby doesn't care that this Sectra Dee is walking here.
- Music used in this stage includes the following: