Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
Blucko is an enemy appearing in Kirby Mass Attack. It resembles a Star Block, and camouflages as one until the Kirbys get near. It then reveals its eyes, and leaps into the air, attempting to squish the Kirbys on contact. It can be defeated by throwing a Kirby at it, conferring 100 points to the player in the process.
Blucko resembles a Star Block, but with a pair of eyes that exhibit either a brooding or dour glare. It does not reveal these eyes until the Kirbys get close to it and it attacks.
There are three variants of Blucko in Kirby Mass Attack, as follows:
- Big Blucko - a much larger stone and metal variant that appears rarely in Volcano Valley.
- Iceton - an icy version of Blucko that acts largely the same.
- Big Iceton - a larger version of Iceton.
Blucko can be found in the following levels and stages in Kirby Mass Attack:
|Blucko locations in Kirby Mass Attack|
|Stage||Green Grounds||Sandy Canyon||Dedede Resort||Volcano Valley||Necro Nebula|
- In the game files, there is an unused larger variant of Blucko, unrelated to the actual Big Blucko that is seen in-game. Based on the spritesheet, it may have operated similarly to Big Iceton and required several hits to defeat, as it has cracked variants as well.
Names in other languages
- ↑ This name is an extrapolation based on its officially named larger counterpart, as this enemy does not have an official localized English name.