From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Sandy Canyon - Stage 8 is a stage in Sandy Canyon, from Kirby Mass Attack. 7 Kirbys are needed to enter the stage.
The stage begins outside of a ruins area, there the Kirbys will need to deal with many Clanksprouts. Along the way, blockades will be blown away by the Blambooms, which the Kirbys must also contend with.
Using a cannon, the path continues into the ruins, where some Gegs need to be dealt with. From there, past several enemies, another cannon leads upward.
In the ruin depths, the Kirbys can use a Block Bomb to clear the way forward, which will lead into the fight with Giant Clanksprout. Defeating this stubborn foe yields the stage exit.
- Medal 1 - A side door can be seen blocked off by metal blocks. The Clanksprout which initially opens the way for the Kirbys will be needed to bust through this barrier. Once inside, the Kirbys will need to make use of a Blamboom stack to obtain the medal from behind another metal block barrier.
- Medal 2 - A metal block formation can be seen above the Kirbys' heads on a bridge out of the ruins. The Kirbys need to wait for the Blamboom offscreen to break away the blocks, revealing this medal.
- Medal 3 - Under the same bridge from before, a side-door can be accessed. Here, the Kirbys can nab another medal if there are 10 of them.
- Medal 4 - After defeating the Gegs, the Kirbys can pull a chain to raise the wall to the right. The Rainbow Medal is lodged within, behind some Star Blocks.
- Medal 5 - Where the path splits, one of the many Clanksprouts in the lower path has a medal in its grip.