From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Volcano Valley - Stage 5 is a stage in Volcano Valley, from Kirby Mass Attack. 7 Kirbys are needed to enter the stage.
The stage takes place in a haunted graveyard. Zombons continuously pop out of the ground in various parts, and Skullys patrol the skies, making this the first non Skull Key area where they appear on stage.
The path later leads back to the volcanic region. From here, the Kirbys man an elevator which requires gear crank power to move upward. The lava rises below them, so the Kirbys will need to act quickly, and deal with enemies as well.
From there, the path returns to the graveyard. If the Kirbys have the Big Skull Key, they can open a door and do battle with the Mid-Boss Skullseer. Otherwise, the stage exit is to the right.
- Medal 1 - On the main path, a gravestone can be pushed to reveal a grotto below. Down in the dark cave, the Kirbys can rely on the light from a Flare to find this medal in the ceiling.
- Medal 2 - A Glutbulb in a cave guards a Skull Key, found above a stone block. Picking up this key leads to a fight with the Skull Gang to get the medal in the chest.
- Medal 3 - After riding the elevator, the Kirbys can obtain this medal by pressing the musical switches in the right order.
- Medal 4 - Just before the door to Skullseer, a troupe of Skullys will appear. One of them has a chest. Once this troupe is defeated, the Kirbys will need to walk past the Skullseer door, and grab the Key to the chest, lying on top of one of the spinning platforms. Return the key to the chest to get this medal.
- Medal 5 - Near the beginning of the stage, a big Skull Key can be found. The Kirbys will have to take this key all the way to the end of the stage, then use it to unlock the door to fight Skullseer for the Rainbow Medal.