Beanbon is a small and common green sprout-shaped enemy that is exclusive to Kirby Mass Attack. It can commonly be seen waddling slowly from left to right and if it spots any Kirbys, it will attempt to shoot a seed at them to attack. Beanbon is among the most ubiquitous enemies in the game - appearing in most stages in some form or another and with many alternate forms - and defeating one confers 100 points to the player.
One of the game's Checklist objectives, "Beanbon Basher", is obtained by defeating at least 50 regular Beanbons throughout the game.
Beanbon is a small green teardrop-shaped creature with little orange feet similar to those of Kirby and two leaves sprouting atop its head. Its face is also similar to that of Kirby's, though its cheek marks are orange bars instead of a reddish-pink blush.
When Beanbon is preparing to fire a seed from atop its head, it briefly turns orange and adopts an angered expression. While being attacked, it cries.
Due to its ubiquity, there are several variants of Beanbon which also appear in Kirby Mass Attack. These are as follows:
- Deluppon - a larger variant of Beanbon that attacks with its girth.
- Big Beanbon - a very large version of Beanbon that only appears in Strato Patrol EOS and Kirby Quest.
- Flappon - a flying version of Beanbon that drops seeds.
- Gold Beanbon - a rare golden version of Beanbon that tries to flee when spotting the Kirbys.
- Mummbon and Big Mummbon - Beanbon-like creatures made of wrapped bandages.
- Zombon and Delu-Zombon - zombified Beanbons that can possess Kirbys with their attacks.
Beanbon can be found in the following levels and stages in Kirby Mass Attack (note that other variants of Beanbon, such as Deluppon, are not included in this table):
|Beanbon locations in Kirby Mass Attack|
|Stage||Green Grounds||Sandy Canyon||Dedede Resort||Volcano Valley||Necro Nebula|
Outside of the main story mode of Kirby Mass Attack, Beanbon appears in the following:
Kirby Mass Attack
- Kirby Brawlball - appears as a common obstacle on the board.
- Kirby Curtain Call - appears on the stage as one of the countable objects.
- Strato Patrol EOS - appears as a common enemy.
- Kirby Quest - appears as an opponent in Stage 1, Stage 3, and Stage 32.
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Beanbon appears as a Keychain.
Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Beanbon appears as a Sticker.
Names in other languages