Volcano Valley - Stage 10
The stage begins with the Kirbys walking to the right in an open field. They encounter two Space Oohroos next to the Big Switch needed to access Volcano Valley - Stage 9. Upon spotting the Kirbys, the Oohroos grab the switch, and toss it into their space ship, then take off. The Kirbys have to then progress into a large metal building further right.
Inside the building, the Kirbys will make their way up to a room where some more Space Oohroos are inspecting blueprints for a different space ship. To stop the Kirbys, they take down most of the blueprint pieces and run off into different doors with them. The Kirbys have to go through each of these doors and get those blueprints back. However, if the Kirbys choose, they can try to complete the ship without the full blueprints. What results will fly, but it will be more or less damaged depending on how many missing blueprints there were.
Through the yellow door, the Kirbys will need to deal with a dark hall with only a few lights illuminating it. Some enemy Birdees are here as well. Three blueprints can be found in this area.
Through the red door, the Kirbys will have to contend with murky water, and lots of Jellifrizz. Three blueprints can be found here.
Once the Kirbys are ready to fly, they can assemble the ship by putting the blueprint together. Once the ship is complete, they fly off in pursuit of the Oohroos with the switch. The Kirbys will have to shoot several asteroids in order to prevent the ship from taking damage. Once they get to the Oohroos, the ships engage in combat. The stage ends with a 'To Be Continued' after the Mothership is destroyed, and the switch flies off, the Kirbys making chase.
- Medal 1 - Through the red door, a switch can be pressed to make a circle of apples appear. Collecting all these apples before time runs out will net this medal.
- Medal 2 - Through the blue door, a peel section can be found near the top next to a Space Oohroo. All 10 Kirbys are needed to pull it down and reveal this medal.
- Medal 3 - Once the spaceship takes flight, this Rainbow Medal will appear as one of the comets. The Kirbys must shoot it to obtain it.
- Medal 4 - During the flight, two large asteroids will appear on each side. If the Kirbys destroy both of them, and hit the star asteroid that flies by, this medal will appear as a comet.
- Medal 5 - Further in to the spaceship flight, this medal appears as a comet. It must be shot down to obtain it.
- After completing this stage, with any number of blueprints obtained, those blueprints will stay on the board the next time the stage is played.