Sandy Canyon - Stage 9
The stage begins out on the wastes, where the Kirbys must pass a number of Stactus stacks. From there, they can find an ancient tower, and a cannon to get them inside.
In the tower, the Kirbys will have to choose between a door on the left and one on the right.
- Through the left door, the path continuees past several Grindarrs and a floor attached to pull chains which will raise and lower.
- Through the right path, the Kirbys will have to contend with an enemy ambush before proceeding. They can then get a Key and return to the previous chamber.
In the next hub, there are three doors to choose from.
- Through the left path is an elevator which slowly leads downward. The Rainbow Medal is on this path.
- Through the middle path, a long hall filled with blocks awaits the Kirbys. This hall eventually loops back to the hub.
- Through the right path, the Kirbys head underwater for an auto-scrolling section. This path leads back to the hub at the end.
In the next area, the Kirbys will come across a platform that will sink if 10 are present. After this, the stage exit can be found outside the tower.
- Medal 1 - On the first left path, a fair way down the hall, a fragile Grindarr can be busted to reveal a pull chain, which will uncover a Skull Key. Taking this, the Kirbys will have to wrestle with the Skull Gang to get the medal.
- Medal 2 - Taking the initial right door, the Kirbys can get hold of a Key. They have to safely carry this key through the left passage, then through the middle passage in the second hub. At the very end of the ensuing hallway is a chest which can be opened to reveal this medal.
- Medal 3 - In the underwater section from the rightward door in the second hub, this medal can be found behind a Star Block.
- Medal 4 - Taking both left doorways, the Rainbow Medal can be found near the bottom of the elevator ride on the left side.
- Medal 5 - In the second-to-last area, a 10 platform can be weighed down if all 10 Kirbys are present. The medal is waiting just below.