Sandy Canyon is the second level in Kirby Mass Attack, bearing a largely desert theme. There are 12 stages in total, though only 4 must be beaten to finish the level. The boss of the level is Lady Ivy.
For details on each stage individually, click the name of the stage.
|Stage||Unlock Req.||# of Kirbys needed||Medals||Rainbow Medal||Rainbow Bubble||Notes|
|Stage 1||N/A||1||5||Medal 2|
|Stage 2||N/A||1||3||Medal 1|
|Stage 3||N/A||5||5||Medal 3|
|Stage 4||N/A||4||5||Medal 2|
|Stage 5||Complete Stage 3||5||3||Medal 1|
|Stage 6||Complete Stage 3||6||5||Medal 1|
|Stage 7||Complete Stage 3||5||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 8||Complete Stage 3||7||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 9||Complete Stage 6||7||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 10||Complete Stage 6||8||3||Medal 2|
|Stage 11||Complete Stage 6||6||3||Medal 1|
|Boss Stage||Complete Stage 11||10||-||-||-||The boss is Lady Ivy. Defeating her unlocks Dedede Resort.|
- According to Daroach, Sandy Canyon is situated over a giant bottomless pit, which explains why the sand and other features are so unstable.
- He also claims that the island changed a lot due to its intense heat, and that legends say that a civilization once thrived there.
- One of the tracks that plays here, "Desert Scorcher", is a remix of the Mosugaba theme from the anime, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. Another track, "Night Desert", is a remix of the Sky Sands theme from Kirby Air Ride.
Names in other languages
|French||Canyon sablonneux||Sandy canyon|
|Italian||Canyon sabbioso||Sandy canyon|
|Spanish||Cañón arenoso||Sandy canyon|
- "This island is actually a bottomless pit filled with sand. Don't linger in one place. Or else. If you start sinking, you'll have to dash to escape the sand." --Daroach describing Sandy Canyon in Kirby Mass Attack
- "This place has gotten so hot that much of what used to be here has dried up. But legends tell of a great civilization that once thrived here." --Daroach describing Sandy Canyon in Kirby Mass Attack
|The Popopo Islands|
Click on an island