Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the level in Kirby Mass Attack, and should not be confused with Sand Canyon.
Sandy Canyon is the second level in Kirby Mass Attack, bearing a largely desert theme. There are 12 stages in total, though only 4 must be beaten to finish the level. The boss of the level is Lady Ivy.
For details on each stage individually, click the name of the stage.
|Stage||Unlock Req.||# of Kirbys needed||Medals||Rainbow Medal||Rainbow Bubble||Notes|
|Stage 1||N/A||1||5||Medal 2|
|Stage 2||N/A||1||3||Medal 1|
|Stage 3||N/A||5||5||Medal 3|
|Stage 4||N/A||4||5||Medal 2|
|Stage 5||Complete Stage 3||5||3||Medal 1|
|Stage 6||Complete Stage 3||6||5||Medal 1|
|Stage 7||Complete Stage 3||5||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 8||Complete Stage 3||7||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 9||Complete Stage 6||7||5||Medal 4|
|Stage 10||Complete Stage 6||8||3||Medal 2|
|Stage 11||Complete Stage 6||6||3||Medal 1|
|Boss Stage||Complete Stage 11||10||-||-||-||The boss is Lady Ivy. Defeating her unlocks Dedede Resort.|
- According to Daroach, Sandy Canyon is situated over a giant bottomless pit, which explains why the sand and other features are so unstable.
- He also claims that the island changed a lot due to its intense heat, and that legends say that a civilization once thrived there.
- One of the songs that plays here, "Desert Scorcher", is a remix of the Mosugaba theme from the anime, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. Another song, "Night Desert", is a remix of the Sky Sands theme from Kirby Air Ride.
Names in other languages
- ↑ "This island is actually a bottomless pit filled with sand. Don't linger in one place. Or else. If you start sinking, you'll have to dash to escape the sand." --Daroach describing Sandy Canyon in Kirby Mass Attack
- ↑ "This place has gotten so hot that much of what used to be here has dried up. But legends tell of a great civilization that once thrived here." --Daroach describing Sandy Canyon in Kirby Mass Attack
|The Popopo Islands|
Click on an island