Dedede Resort - Stage 5
Dedede Resort - Stage 5 is a stage in Dedede Resort, from Kirby Mass Attack. 8 Kirbys are needed to enter the stage. Completing this stage by taking the lower path is required to access Dedede Resort - Stage 6.
The stage begins in fully underwater tunnels. The Kirbys will need to swim to the right, where they will find a Stoneik guarding the door. To get it out of the way, the Kirbys first have to make it dizzy, then pull on its tongue to remove it.
The next area has the Kirbys swimming past tough currents and spiked walls. At the end, they will need to deal with a Scoopy, then ride the current into a door while avoiding a Gordo.
The next area is a long water channel continuously flowing. The Kirbys will have to dodge more Gordos as they get carried through.
The Kirbys are deposited in a brief above-water area, where they can catch their breath before moving forward.
This next area offers a split path. Signs depicting different Mid-Bosses line each path.
The lower path takes the Kirbys past several foes and obstacles, and also pits them against Eelongo, who they must dodge. Eventually, the Kirbys will be placed in a tunnel where they must defeat King Eelongo. A special stage exit can be reached from here, which allows the Kirbys to press a Big Switch unlocking Dedede Resort - Stage 6.
- Medal 1 - After traversing the currents, this medal can be found in a small chamber behind Star Blocks, guarded by Squisters.
- Medal 2 - While traveling down the currents, a few musical switches can be found. Hitting them all in order will allow the Kirbys to change the current flow, and grab a Key. Further ahead, a special Stoneik will be guarding a door. To defeat it, all 10 Kirbys are needed. Through the door it was guarding is a chamber with a huge shell, containing the chest. Inside the chest is the medal.
- Medal 3 - On the lower Eelongo path, the Kirbys can find a Skull Key behind a meal block barrier. To obtain this key, the Kirbys will have to wait until Eelongo sweeps by. From there, grabbing the key means a fight with the Skull Gang to get their chest with the medal inside.
- Medal 4 - On the upper Tortletummy path, the Kirbys can press down an apple switch, then eat the apples to make a Jumbo Candy appear. Using this, they can bust through some metal blocks to get this medal.
- Medal 5 - Tortletummy blocks the upper path. Defeat it to obtain the Rainbow Medal.