Dedede Resort - Stage 7
The stage begins inside a cave partially filled with water. A Stickle guards a sunken ship, which the Kirbys must enter.
In the ship, the Kirbys will need to carefully navigate past waterfalls which turn on and off, to prevent getting swept into Stickle-infested water. At the end, a gear can be spun to bring up the door forward.
The door leads to a hall with a spiked floors and walls. The Kirbys will need to fill the room with water to pass through safely.
The next area has a water level which changed periodically. Stickles will be vulnerable when exposed to the air. Further in, the Kirbys will need to contend with some Glutbulbs shooting sparks.
Down in the ship depths, the Kirbys will need to wrestle some Battybats. From there, the Kirbys have to lower the water level using the gear, then run for it to get to the door in time.
In this next area, the Kirbys will need to ride down, then back up a series of logs as Blish harass them.
In the last room, the Kirbys face off against Block Waddle Dee. Defeating it yields the way to the stage exit.
- Medal 1 - In the first part of the ship, some Blish can be found patrolling an area with a Rainbow Medal under the bridge. Kirby will need the Blish to fire under the medal to push it up, and allow him to get it.
- Medal 2 - This medal can be found inside the second Glutbulb under the bridge. The Kirbys can defeat the creature when the water level is low.
- Medal 3 - A side door can be accessed behind a waterfall to the left in the area with the Battybats. The Kirbys will have to race against the timed gear to get in before the water starts up again. Through the door is a room with a large gear which the Kirbys can turn to raise the water level and grab a Key at the top of the room. Heading back into the previous room, a treasure chest can be found on the path to the door forward which can be unlocked with the Key to get this medal.
- Medal 4 - Just to the right of the treasure chest, another medal can be picked up if the Kirbys are fast enough to reach it before the water rises.
- Medal 5 - After riding up the raft with the Blish underneath, the Kirbys will need it to fire at a metal block barricade in the ceiling to get the medal stashed there.