Orange Ocean - Stage 6
The stage consists of seven main rooms along a split path. The first has Kirby climbing an icy cliff and then hopping to another glacier to reach the door forward. Under the initial cliff is a doorway to a Big Switch that can be reached using the Burning or UFO ability.
The second room is an outer-space-like locale, where a great number of UFOs appear to attack the pink intruder. Kirby can easily turn their abilities against them as he traverses this area.
The third room splits off to two different paths. These paths can be summarized as follows:
- Kirby is first placed in a room where me must battle two Poppy Bros. Sr.s before he can proceed through a door.
- In the following room, Kirby winds up in an open pool of water, with two floating platforms and a pillar of ice rising out. On the right-hand floating platform is an Invincible Candy, which Kirby can use before proceeding through the door.
- From there, Kirby can run along the open icy hills, crashing into foes recklessly as he proceeds. At the end of the path is the doorway he needs.
- Kirby first finds himself in a room where he must battle two Mr. Frostys before the door opens.
- In the following room, Kirby finds himself in a chilly underground passage through a pool. A door can be found to the right.
The path reunites in an exterior area where Kirby can proceed through a door without obstruction.
In the final room, Kirby will have to battle in a slippery arena against the Meta-Knights. Defeating them reveals the stage exit. Notably, Javelin Knight is absent here in Kirby's Adventure, but appears here in Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.
Enemies and Mid-Bosses