Warp Star Station
|These stars will take you to other stages! Hop on a star with a number and let's go!
— In-game caption describing a Warp Star Station in Kirby's Adventure
A Warp Star Station (also referred to as Warp Stage, Warp Star Launch Pad, Warp Star launch pad, or just Warp Star) is a special room which can be unlocked in each level hub in Kirby's Adventure and Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land which is marked by a star above its door. The purpose of these rooms is to allow Kirby to quickly move to any level hub in the game from any other by means of Warp Star. As Kirby unlocks each Warp Star Station for the levels he visits, a star with a number representing that level will appear in each hub that he has unlocked, with a maximum of six representing each level Kirby is not currently in. There are a total of seven Warp Star Stations - one for each level aside from The Fountain of Dreams - and unlocking all of them is required for 100% completion of the game.
In Kirby's Adventure, each Warp Star Station uses the main representative color of the level it is found in (for example, the Warp Star Station for Vegetable Valley is violet), but otherwise looks the same as any other station. In Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, each Warp Star Station instead makes use of the general aesthetic of the level it is found in.
Warp Star Stations are not available for use in Meta Knightmare.
The following is the unlocking criteria for each Warp Star Station:
- Vegetable Valley - Complete Stage 4 (note that a second Warp Star Station needs to be unlocked before this can be used).
- Ice Cream Island - Complete Stage 5.
- Butter Building - Complete Stage 6.
- Grape Garden - Press the Big Switch in Stage 6.
- Yogurt Yard - Press the Big Switch in Stage 6.
- Orange Ocean - Press the Big Switch in Stage 6.
- Rainbow Resort - Press the Big Switch in Stage 6.
Kirby standing in the Warp Star Station in Rainbow Resort, with all Warp Stars available, in Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.
Names in other languages
Wāpu Sutā Hacchakuba
|Warp Star Arrival and Departure Area
- English Kirby's Adventure instruction manual (page 12)
- English Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land instruction manual (page 12)