He is found in the south-easternmost room in the area, guarding one of the Mirror Shards. His appearance resembles a large stone tower, albeit with a face, mustache and hands.
King Golem has 60 HP. He does not attack Kirby directly. Instead, he spits Golems at him, who proceed to attack. He also slams on the ground with his hands, causing rocks to fall, along with the occasional Gordo.
To damage King Golem, Kirby can either use any Copy Ability or inhale the enemies summoned and spit them back at King Golem. Kirby's Star Bullet does 10 damage per shot so King Golem can be defeated by 6 Star Bullets.
King Golem has a resistance to the following elements:
- Slash: -2 damage from Cutter, Cupid, Sword
- Electric: -2 damage from Beam (or 'Chain Beam' from UFO), Spark
- Fire: -1 damage from Bomb, Burning, Fire, 'Hammer Flip' from Hammer, Laser (or lasers of all charge levels from U.F.O.), Master
- King Golem is is similar to Whispy Woods in some ways, including his status as the first boss in the game and the way he is fought, although King Golem is made of rock, while Whispy consists of wood. Additionally, both can be seen crying after being defeated.
- Three other bosses in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Gobbler, Wiz and Kracko can be spotted on the stained glass windows in King Golem's room.
Kirby fighting King Golem in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Names in other languages