Wiz has no visible arms, legs, or face, apart from two yellow eyes. He wears a black and white top hat, a red cape and white gloves and holds a wand.
Wiz is fought in a room with three platforms above the ground. He may move to left, middle, right on the ground or any platform not the middle one, charging into Kirby on his way.
Wiz's main attack is summoning various enemies and objects from his hat. He hides into the hat when doing his magic tricks, becoming totally invincible from Kirby's attacks.
The enemies and objects he can summon include (with yielding Copy Ability in brackets if any):
- Poison Apple (Sleep)
- Bomb (Bomb)
- Bronto Burt
- Car (Wheel)
- Rugby football
- Thundercloud (Spark)
Wiz has 80 HP and can be defeated by 8 Star Bullets which deal 10 damage per shot. He has a minor resistance to several element attacks:
- Electric: -1 damage from Beam (or 'Chain Beam' from U.F.O.), Spark
- Fire: -1 damage from Bomb, Burning, Fire, 'Hammer Flip' from Hammer, Laser (or lasers of all charge levels from U.F.O.), Master
- Ice: -1 damage from Ice
- Slash: -1 damage from Cutter, Cupid, Sword
- Wiz behaves similarly to Paint Roller, a boss from Kirby's Adventure and its remake.
- Wiz and several other bosses can be found on the stained glass windows from King Golem's room in Moonlight Mansion.
Names in other languages