From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
||Choose "Collection" on the Game Select screen or press START on a level entrance or area map to move to the Collection Room. Tap a collection item to see an explanation of that item.
— The description of the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad's manual
The Collection Room is the hub of the collectibles found in the Treasure Chests throughout Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad. It allows the player to see all the treasures collected in one place, as well as interact with them in various ways when applicable.
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
In Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, the Collection Room can be accessed through the file select screen. All of the collectibles can be seen and be used when applicable in a single screen. There are six different types of collectibles to find through the game, as follows:
- Spray Paint - Spray Paints can be used to change Kirby's color.
- Vitality - Vitality increases Kirby's max Health, each one increasing it by one bar until it reaches a maximum of 10.
- Map - Maps allow the player to see a full map of the areas the items are found in, showing unexplored room as well as their connections.
- Sound Player - The Sound Player allows the player to listen to any music and sound effects as long as they have the respective Notes or Sounds collected.
- Notes - Allows the player to listen to certain music based on the collected note, as long as they have the Sound Player collected.
- Sounds - Allows the player to listen to certain sound effects based on the collected sound, as long as they have the Sound Player collected.
Kirby: Squeak Squad
The Collection Room when viewing it in Kirby: Squeak Squad
In Kirby: Squeak Squad, the Collection Room can be accessed through the main menu and the World Map. It is split into 13 distinct sections, each one covering a unique collectible type, apart from one. They are as follows:
- Star Seals - Shows the collected Star Seals; five are collected throughout the game, and are used to unlock Secret Sea.
- Sound Room - The Sound Room acts as this game's version of the Jukebox, and is unlocked by collecting the Sound Player. It allows the player to listen to music and sound effects from the collected Notes or Sounds.
- Vitality - Shows the collected Vitality pieces, which increases Kirby's max Health, but unlike in Amazing Mirror, they are collected in halves, so Kirby must collect two of them to increase his health bar.
- Hidden Door Key - Shows the collected Hidden Door Keys, which unlock a secret stage in each Level, except for Gamble Galaxy.
- Ghost Medal - Shows the collected pieces of the Ghost Medal. Once all are collected, it unlocks the mid-boss Tedhaun, who gives the exclusive Ghost ability.
- Ability Scrolls - Shows the collected Ability Scrolls, which give every ability except Ghost and Triple Star a new property.
- Music - Shows the collected Notes and Sounds. From here the Sound Room can be accessed if the Sound Player has been collected.
- Boss Battle Badge - Shows the collected Boss Battle Badges, which are rewarded by defeating bosses.
- Spray Paint - Shows the collected Spray Paints, and allows the player to use them to change Kirby's color.
- Copy Palette - Shows the collected Copy Palette styles, and allows the player to change between them.
- Secret Map - Shows the collected pieces of the Secret Map. After all are collected, the Copy Ability Room is unlocked.
- Graphic Piece - Shows the collected Graphic Pieces for their respective graphic; once all pieces of the same graphic are found, it will be completed. There are four Graphics in total.
- Shortcake - Shows an image of Kirby's beloved Strawberry Shortcake, which is earned after beating the game for the first time.
The Star Seals in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
The Sound Room in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Vitality in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Spray Paint in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Music in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Graphic Pieces in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Ability Scrolls in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
The full Ghost Medal in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
The Hidden Door Keys as seen in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
Boss Battle Badges in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad
The Strawberry Shortcake in the Collection Room in Kirby: Squeak Squad