"CROWNED" (or "C-R-O-W-N-E-D") is a musical piece composed by Hirokazu Ando and serves as the battle theme of Magolor Soul (Magolor's second boss form), the final boss in Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
"CROWNED" is an orchestral track composed of three sections.
- Section 1: main theme with elements of Magolor's theme in the Lor Starcutter
- Section 2: main theme in a higher key
- Section 3: "Green Greens"
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
In Kirby's Return to Dream Land, the original version of "CROWNED" is used in the boss battle with:
- Magolor's second boss form in Story Mode and The Arena;
- Magolor Soul in Extra Mode and The True Arena.
"CROWNED" can be found as Track 105 in Return to Dream Lands Sound Test. It's also included as Track 41 in Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition Compilation Soundtrack.
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
- The first remix is titled "C-R-O-W-N-E-D" on normal difficulty, featuring flute.
- The second remix is titled "C-R-O-W-N-E-D (Reprise)" ("CROWNED: Ver.2" in the Japanese version) on secret difficulty, featuring electronic music.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Both the original version of "CROWNED" and "CROWNED: Ver.2" are playable music tracks in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
|Super Smash Bros. series|
|Super Smash Bros. ・ Super Smash Bros. Melee ・ Super Smash Bros. Brawl ・ Super Smash Bros. 4 ・ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate|