Super Smash Bros. (series)
The Super Smash Bros. series is the collection of six fighting titles featuring a crossover of Nintendo-series fighters battling each other. Each game in the series has received critical acclaim from the wider gaming community (particularly Melee) for its unique and innovative play-style, and its competitive aspects. Each game in the series also features at least Kirby as a playable fighter, and borrows other elements from the Kirby series for stages, items, and other minutia.
- Super Smash Bros. - released 1999 for the Nintendo 64.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - released 2001-2002 for the Nintendo GameCube.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - released 2008 for the Wii.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - two titles released in 2014 for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - released December 7th, 2018 for Nintendo Switch.
|Super Smash Bros. series|
|Super Smash Bros. ・ Super Smash Bros. Melee ・ Super Smash Bros. Brawl ・ Super Smash Bros. 4 ・ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate|