Sullied Grace consists of two sections:
- Section 1 has a slow tempo, featuring organ and drums.
- Section 2 has a fast tempo, featuring organ and drums with the addition of electric guitar. Only this section is looped in play.
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
"Sullied Grace" can be found as Track 99 in Kirby: Triple Deluxe's Jukebox.
On the Kirby: Triple Deluxe Soundtrack CD, Queen Sectonia's laughter sound effects are added in Section 2, and the track ends with her defeated cry, which is Track 100 in the Jukebox.
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Although Queen Sectonia herself doesn't appear, Sectonia Clone acts as a surprise boss in Meta Knightmare Returns and The True Arena of Kirby: Planet Robobot. Her battle theme is titled "Faded & Flower", and is a muddy remix of Section 2 of "Sullied Grace". It's arranged by the original composer Jun Ishikawa, and can be found as Track 151 in the game's Jukebox.
Kirby Star Allies
During Morpho Knight's boss battle in Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go! and Soul Melter (EX) The Ultimate Choice, if 1P is Taranza, Morpho Knight's theme will be replaced by a medley of Queen Sectonia's battle themes, which includes "Sullied Grace" right at the beginning. The track title on Kirby Star Allies: The Original Soundtrack is 月魄のファントム (Phantom of the Moon’s Spirit).
This medley is arranged by Hirokazu Ando. It can be found as Track 182 in the Star Allies Jukebox as of Version 4.0.0.
Super Kirby Clash
A remix of "Phantom of the Moon’s Spirit", which primarily adds electronic sounds and effects to the original medley, plays during the Super+ Party Quest against Taranza.
Names in other languages
||Dirty & Beauty|
- Fatal Blooms in Moonlight - Theme for the first battle with Flowered Sectonia and Soul of Sectonia.
- The World to Win - Theme for the second battle with Flowered Sectonia and Soul of Sectonia.
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe Soundtrack, Track 36