Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Stadium mode in Kirby Air Ride. For the game mode in Kirby's Dream Buffet, see Race (Kirby's Dream Buffet).
Single Race is a Stadium mode in Kirby Air Ride, having a chance to appear at the end of City Trial on default settings. It tasks the racers to race a single lap around one of the nine Air Ride courses.
Racers are tasked with taking their picked and patched machines to one of the nine standard Air Ride Courses, where the objective is to win in a single lap race. Racers can attack each-other, and if KO'd, will be forced to retire. The ninth course - Nebula Belt - is initially locked, but can be unlocked if the player plays in 10 other unique Stadiums.
The list of possible courses are as follows, along with their Stadium Predictions:
- 1 - Fantasy Meadows - "It will be nice to race in the air of plains..."
- 2 - Magma Flows - "I see you flying into a crater and it looks HOT..."
- 3 - Sky Sands - "I see a machine that stirs up a wake of sands..."
- 4 - Frozen Hillside - "You're headed for a place shrouded in cold and ice..."
- 5 - Beanstalk Park - "I see a course with a huge Ferris wheel..."
- 6 - Celestial Valley - "I see a dark valley with raging rapids..."
- 7 - Machine Passage - "I see a steel course. You're ready to go but can't..."
- 8 - Checker Knights - "I can see a long, checkered course..."
- 9 - Nebula Belt (unlockable) - "I see a vast universe that erases all your cares..."
- Single Race is arguably the least important Stadium mode in City Trial, as there is no Checklist objective devoted specifically to it.
- The list of the Single Race courses in the Stadium is ordered differently than the one in Air Ride, where Celestial Valley is the second course, Magma Flows being the fifth, and Beanstalk Park being the sixth.
Names in other languages