From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Bukiset is an enemy appearing only in Kirby's Dream Land 3. It is a small creature with a black torso and white hands and feet. It wears an oddly shaped, white helmet with two eye-like holes in its top. Below these holes is another opening, through which the Bukiset's actual, singular eye can be seen.
Bukisets are unique in that they may grant Kirby any Copy Ability in the game when he inhales and swallows them, depending on their method of attack and the weapon they wield.
All types in alphabetical order (left-to-right, top-to-bottom).
- Burn - The Bukiset wields a blade of fire, which it uses to launch flames.
- Clean - The Bukiset carries a broom, which it can hit Kirby with.
- Cutter - The Bukiset carries a staff with a green tip, which it uses to fire green, crescent-shaped projectiles that travel very far.
- Ice - The Bukiset wields a blade of ice, which it uses to launch ice crystals.
- Needle - The Bukiset wields a white, extendable, spike-shaped sword, which it tries to sting Kirby with.
- Parasol - The Bukiset carries a parasol, which it uses in a similar way to Kirby when he makes use of the Copy Ability.
- Spark - The Bukiset wields a staff with a yellow tip, which it uses to make electricity appear in front of it.
- Stone - The Bukiset carries a club made of rock, which it uses to toss stones.
All varieties of Bukiset are stationary and attack at regular intervals. They can be defeated using any attack.
In Kirby's Dream Land 3, Bukiset can be found in the following levels and stages:
Names in other languages
|From「武器」(buki, weapon) and "set" (referring the assortment of weapons the enemy can wield)