From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
|Iceberg - Stage 5
Obtaining the Heart Star
at the end of Iceberg - Stage 5
||All except Nago
|Heart Star character(s)
- This article is about the stage in Kirby's Dream Land 3. For the stage in Kirby's Dream Land 2, see Iceberg - Stage 5 (Kirby's Dream Land 2).
Iceberg - Stage 5 is the fifth stage of Iceberg in Kirby's Dream Land 3.
This stage consists of a whopping 32 distinct main rooms, which are in order:
- The stage begins inside a well-kept castle. Ahead are some Bukiset who guard the halls. The door to the next area can be found at the other end, past the guards. In the next small room, Rick and Kine are waiting.
- The door leads to a small room filled with patrolling Gordos. Kirby will have to take care stepping by these guys.
- This area is a hallway full of Glunks.
- This area is an ascending hallway lined with Sasuke.
- This room is guarded by Wapod.
- This hall is guarded by Ticks.
- This room is guarded by a Madoo. Its attacks may inadvertently help Kirby.
- Gansans wait in ambush for Kirby in this room. In the next room, Pitch or ChuChu can be picked up.
- This hall is filled with falling stone blocks. One in the middle will have to be dropped by removing the Star Blocks underneath it.
- This hall is patrolled by Poppy Bros. Jr.s.
- This hall has Togezos in it.
- This larger chamber is home to some Scarfies.
- This room has a star block barricade with a rolling boulder in a hall above. Kirby will have to be quick to bust through the barricade if he wants to get a 1-Up before the boulder eclipses it.
- This room has three Chillies in it.
- This hall is lined with Shotzos. Kirby will have to remove their support blocks to make them less of a threat. In the next room, Coo can be picked up, along with Kine again.
- This room has a Yaban in it, firing an arrow at a block, under which another 1-Up can be seen. Kirby can break this block if he has an ability that will hit it.
- This room has Propellers guarding a stash of Star Pieces.
- This room has Mariels in it.
- This room has Sparkies and Bobins in it.
- This room has a Peloo in it. Kirby can get a 1-Up in here if he has the Ice ability.
- This hall has Pteran in it.
- This area has a Batamon in it, in a hall out of reach. Rick and ChuChu appear again in the room following.
- This room has three Galbos in it.
- This hall is lined with rotating bars.
- This switchback hall has Nidoo in it.
- This room is patrolled by a bunch of Keke.
- This hall is lined with various drawings of enemies that come to life.
- This room is a shark tank with Joes inside.
- This hall is guarded by Kapar.
- This chamber has some goodies in it, but are guarded by Peran.
- Mumbies guard this chamber.
- This area is an ascent using Zebon to blast through some Pasara. The stage exit lies at the top.
In the last room, Shiro the cat is waiting. She won't accept any of the Animal Friends that can be found in this stage.
Heart Star guide
Nago does not appear in this stage, so Kirby will have to bring him along from the Iceberg Level hub
Shiro the cat is waiting at the end of this stage. She will give out a Heart Star to Kirby if he brings Nago with him. Kirby will have to enter the stage with Nago to do this, however, as Nago does not appear in the stage itself.
Enemies and Animal Friends
Coming across Bukisets guarding a bend in the hall
Passing by the first set of unneeded friends
Timing a leap past Gordos on a circular path
Using Madoo to get at a cache of goodies
Passing by the second set of unneeded friends
Racing a boulder to get a 1-Up
Passing by the third set of unneeded friends
Passing through a room where Yaban shoots at a 1-Up cache
A room where Peloo guards a 1-Up
A narrow hall, above which a Batamon trots
Passing by the fourth set of unneeded friends
A tank with two Joes swimming in it
Stopping to get some refreshments
Using Zebons to rocket upward
Reaching the stage exit, at last